@coinikee

Pen Name: Kimi Lynn Davis

Username: coinikee

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No it's not and I just wanted something unique so I came up with this.

How many books have you published till date?

More than 11 on Wattpad and there are a few on other websites so I'm not exactly sure.

What are your future projects?

I have a lot of future projects coming up.

What is writing to you?

Writing is a lot to me and I can't explain it in a few words.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's neither actually. Being an author is something that is secondary to me, like a second career, you can say.

What genre books you like to work on?

Well I love working on gothic, steampunk, dark romance along with psychological thriller, mystery and adventure and fantasy.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Only if I have time and yeah I do like to take on challenges and work to expand my horizons.

Then we would love to read a dark paranormal book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Writing fiction is like being in control as you get to decide how and when everything happens. But writing non fiction is like giving the reader a chance to look at another aspect of life, one which the reader has not experienced.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I don't have any favorite authors on Wattpad as I don't read Wattpad stories and outside of Wattpad I have way too many that I can't list them all down. However some of them include: Nenia Campbell; Rick Riordan; Anthony Horowitz and Steig Larson.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I like to keep my friends close and secretive so I will not disclose who my close friends are.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I am currently reading the 39 Clues by Rick Riordan and I'm absolutely in love with it.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't really have a favourite actor or actress but I guess Daniel Sharman would be one.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Gavin Mecozzi from Horrorscape series by Nenia Campbell.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Learning new things.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't have any hidden talents.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Alex Pettifer, I guess.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Uhh I'm not sure. I guess being punished along with my entire class in front of the school.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I have yet to do crazy things.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would say just write whatever you want and fuck the world.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not exactly since pictures would take the imagination away which is the essence of reading and writing.

What do you feel about this interview?

It is interesting and the questions cover a lot of different areas.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.