@neeraja_p

Pen Name: Neeraja

Username: neeraja_p

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Both are same.

How many books have you published till date?

10 (8 completed 2 ongoing)

What are your future projects?

2 more books are in mind... names are not decided yet.

What is writing to you?

Meditation 🧘‍♀️

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Not a long time dream as such, but when I figured out I can do a decent job, I wanted to make my career in it. Trials are going on, but not successful yet. And I am not giving up soon. You dont leave your only true love in first few hiccups.

What genre books you like to work on?

Rom-com, Romance & Love, Mystery and Thriller.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

In a heartbeat

Then we would love to read a book with 'demons and angels' from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Different people like different genres.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Tooooo many to name a few, but nonetheless I'll list a few (Okay.. I know very few real names, so I'm giving their Wattpad ID's)

1. Sandyblush

2. RobThier

3. Humb01

4. Shana_geoshini

5. Manita

6. Mawara Ejaz

7.TreasuresOfHeart 

8. sujal1fan

9. royblossom

10. MaNanlicious_angel

11. mysticalmusings

12. srishti_chakraborthy

13. sippu14

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

sandyblush, pratibhavaish, kamanatanya, awesomeshivuvidzy_vidhu

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Series watched - The Final Call. All books of @srishti_chakraborthy and @royblossom have become my recent favorite

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Hrithik Roshan, Varun Tej (isshh I ️ him ), Deepika Padukone, Rabir Kapoor

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I get too much involved in stories and movies, so i don't fall in love with villains.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Music rules my heart, watching series has become my recent pastime.

What are your hidden talents?

I sing ️️️

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Hrithik (in childhood), Parth & Varun( crush at first sight).

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I spoke in Telugu taunting a professor during my Master's thinking he doesn't understand that because he was from Tamil Nadu and when he replied in the same language, I wanted to hide myself under a bed and never come out.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Couple of years back I had a habit of taking unknown roads and go wherever it takes me, So in one such trip I landed somewhere on the outskirts of the city on a Chennai highway. It was thrilling and scary because i didn't know the way back to my home and I was on my scooty, which isn't recommended on such roads.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Start it once and you'll keep getting better. Just take that one step and never look back. Not everyone becomes expect on their first experiment.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yeah.. I dream of giving away the signed copies

What do you feel about this interview?

Awesome. I already feel like a celebrity.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Greaaaattttt time ️️️

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.