@loveforbooks333

Pen name: Riya sharma

Username: loveforbooks333

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No my pen name is not my legal name. It's part of my real name ( which is quiet easy to guess I think)

How many books have you published till date?

I published five complete books. Sixth one is going on.

What are your future projects?

As of now. I don't have any future projects. I am planning to take break and conc on my career..

What is writing to you?

It's stress buster for me. It's like elastic world where I can create as many stories or characters as I can and stretch my brain to the maximum. Unknowingly it became passion to me

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It was always an hidden talent which is recognised by the our readers.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to work on romantic thrillers

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Sure, I will try to write it. After we all should dare to be different!

Then we would like to read a Vampire genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

It's the beauty of bringing our imaginary characters to life and able to present it to others the way you actually wanted to. Having able to write any Kind of genre is itself a blessing. The real charms of writing something depends on how well others are receiving your work. They make our stories alive with their views. So I feel it doesn't solely depend on writers. Readers play a major part in whatever we write.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In wattpad storm_beauty  , shachiseth and many more. Out of wattpad, I read all authors from romantic to spiritual to inspirational.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My two close friends are nisha2906 and storm_beauty . They both have stood for me . Although we never met, I feel they r the closest people who encouraged me so much

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Game of thrones, Chernobyl I am watching.

Who is your favorite actor/actress

Ian Somerhalder , srk, I like Sonam kapoors style.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Ramsay from game of thrones. He's saddist but I like him.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love gardening. Walking and of course I sleep a lot.

What are your hidden talents?

I write books! That's the only hidden talent I found in me

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Maybe 90's TV series guys .

Karan kundra too

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I scolded my professor not knowing he's standing behind me and had to cover up.. I had many embarrassing moments because am very clumsy person

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Well I have danced whole night which ended me getting cramps..

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

All I want to say is, if u want to write, just do it . Your mistakes will be pointed out by the people who read your work. Learn from them, rectify and build up your confidence. No one is going to give you motivation, you will find it from things or ppl around you. Write whatever your heart says, not everyone is going to be successful in first attempt. Remember always be positive!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No! I know I really can't write or create my own comic. It's beyond my capacity.

What do you feel about this interview?

I really enjoyed this. Your questions made me remember the stupid and craziest things I have done so far. I am so happy that you chose to interview me. It really means a lot to me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

I absolutely had great time answering your questions. I literally enjoyed everyone of them. Wish you a Great success in your works too! Love you loads!

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.