@EmiliaRoseWriting

Pen Name: Emilia Rose

Username:  EmiliaRoseWriting

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, my pen name is not my legal name. I really liked the names Emilia and Rose. I thought they sounded good together too!

How many books have you published till date?

Under this pen name, I have/am currently publishing two books. Altogether (with my other name), I have/am currently publishing seven books. And, I am officially publishing my first book on Amazon on February 10, 2020 from my other pen-name.

What are your future projects?

Probably working on a sequel to Submitting to the Alpha

What is writing to you?

Writing is a way to escape <3

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I have always written. I never thought about becoming an author until my boyfriend suggested it to me. So, one day, I decided that I was going to publish and never turned back.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to write paranormal romance, some mafia romance, and paranormal erotica.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

At the moment, probably not. I like to stay within my genre because I am comfortable with it and I know I can make good stories within it.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I like writing fiction because I can make an entire world up in my mind. I can write my deepest darkest fantasies and have them come to life.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

The community! I love reading everyone's comments!!

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The 100 and Game of Thrones!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Will Smith

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Any villain that is portrayed by a hot guy XD Let's go with Erik Killmonger from Black Panther, he's pretty hot!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I like to lift weights and teach group exercise classes.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I don't remember.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Once when I was jumping in the pool - when I was a kid with hella insecurities - my bottoms feel right down and I gave everyone a clear view of my butt.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Becoming an author, self-publishing, living my life the way I want to even though it is absolutely terrifying.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Never - ever - give up.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I see Webtoons ads everywhere and think it'd be so cool, but I can't draw!

What do you feel about this interview?

It was great! Such a variety of questions!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.