@Minna_A2

Pen Name: Minna

Username: Minna_A2

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No. I didn't think much of Minna, I just thought it was simple to use.

How many books have you published till date?

3: Agent W, The 6 Greatest Errors of All Time, & Rekill.

What are your future projects?

The Re-Fairytales Series that I just began writing. But other stories will be published while the series is ongoing because there are a lot of things I want to touch on about the real world and then incorporate them into these stories.

What is writing to you?

Like living multiple lives. Sometimes, it's like pressing the reset button and becoming the guardian of a new individual with completely different circumstances than your last bond.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Hidden passion, hidden talent. I didn't have any plans of being an actual author and I still don't. I'm a biased CS major, but writing will still always be something I continuously surprise myself with.

What genre books you like to work on?

Action & Mystery/ Thriller.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Go for it. Be creative.

Then we would love to read a Devil based Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

You hold the voices of every culture, ethnicity, race, identity, sex, and the path of every occupation and career that exists and doesn't exist. And with that much choice, you write that one story that could transpire somewhere during some time, and people fall in love with it.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In- simonesaidwhatjoymomentQuidam13

Out- Cornelia Funke, Kelly Moore, Alex Flinn

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

MlleAb , ValorAndVice , Tencutepuppies concusive

All amazing action writers that have supported me in one way or another.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

simonesaidwhat 's Fairytales series and 's Agent 13 series are, in my opinion, some of the best original works on Wattpad. My favorite book series are the Amber House trilogy and the Inkheart trilogy.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't really keep up with them. But I do have a special place for Emma Watson ever since Harry Potter and recently the live action for Beauty and the Beast.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Maybe not love, but admire for the everlasting trauma that this one gave me as a kid. Coraline's other mother.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Figure skating; I've been doing it for 4+ years.

What are your hidden talents?

Somehow managing a chapter per week without planning any of the story's conclusion.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I don't have one.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

None really. I own up to my embarrassing moments if anything, cause things happen.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Pushing myself to smile when all I really felt was fear.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Allow your readers to learn something that they may have never been interested in learning about before. It may just be that that piece of knowledge they gained will always be associated to your story, so make it a good one.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Don't believe I have the right patience for that. By the time I finish drawing the sun in the corner I'd be in my tomb.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was nice. Thanks for having me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.