@Emelradine

Pen Name: Nora Rebecca jpee

Username: Emelradine

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it's my real name.

How many books have you published till date?

Eight books.

What are your future projects?

Well, I'm working on some drafts for now, if any of my recent ongoing book gets completed, I'd start a new one.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is everything! I see it as an escape to the harsh reality of life, I see it as a way to ease the mind of certain issues. It's like a getaway path. (To me) it helps me express myself better, it helps me create my own world and give my characters their own lives! It makes me feel totally good and keeps my mind at rest.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I've been into Writing since as long as I can remember! I started off first with a pen and paper, putting my imagination into words felt like magic to me!

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance and Paranormal. Although I work on humor and thriller books but not as much as I work on paranormal and Romance.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Sure. I'd take any opportunity to jump into another realm of imaginations.

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romedy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Well, I guess it's the fact that writing a fiction book comes with a great deal of ideas, it opens your mind to different perspectives, different solutions to different issues, it gives you the ability to create your own world, to give life to characters, to be the god of your own universe! It's more like WRITING IS A BEAUTIFUL FANTASY THAT HELPS PAINT REALITY!

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In Wattpad, I love and look up to imaginator1D and katrocks247. Out of Wattpad, I love to read books from Nora Roberts. (I just love the way she writes)

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Elena!!! Her username Elencepet she's the best friend/sister anyone could possibly hope for! She gives the best advice. I really adore her!

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Read (DIMBFF series) movies (Lucifer, Siren, Shadowhunters and Stranger things.)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Definitely would be Jensen Ackles, Joseph Morgan, Eline Powell and Phoebe Tonkin

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joseph Morgan

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Singing!

What are your hidden talents?

Graphic designing!

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Zac Efron (when I first saw highschool musical)

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

it was art class back then in junior year, my crush accidentally shifted my stool thinking no one was using it and I ended up falling butt flat on the ground thinking I was going to sit on a stool.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

My sister dared me to drink the water that comes out of the toilet holes when you flush, and like a fool that I was, I did the dare and ended up with fever the next morning. (I almost died)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Make a move! Don't hesitate! You have it in you! Put your story out there, not for anyone, but for YOU! The rest, comes later on!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yes, I have.

What do you feel about this interview?

it was actually fun answering these questions, I'm glad I came across you guys.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

You are beautifully welcome:-)