@Neon_chocolates

Pen name: Rosemary Ani 

 Username:  Neon_chocolates

 Is your pen name your legal name:  Yes 

 Books published to date: Four 

 Future Projects: To write a second spin off story and two other stories I'm currently planning on writing next year. 

 What is writing to you? 

Writing is a means of escape from reality, a way to give life to the hundreds of stories floating around my thoughts. 

 Is being an author your long time dream or a hidden passion? 

It's a long time dream since the moment I read my first romance novel at eleven years old, I knew I wanted to create my own world and characters. 

 What genre books do you like to work on?

Romance, particularly contemporary and historical romance. 

 If challenged, would you write a book of another genre?

I would, other than romance, I read lots of different genres except horror, so I believe it's possible. 

Then I would like to challenge you with Horror Comedy.

What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fiction? 

For fiction, I like how a writer can create a whole other reality with words, giving readers a glimpse into the impossible. 

Favorite authors in and out of Wattpad?

On wattpad, there's ironkite ,@Reefster, thequietwriter ,addieAft.

Off Wattpad: Adina Shelley, Gail Carriger, Sarah MacLean, Julie Garwood.

Close wattpad friends: Most of them have become inactive, but is a good friend. 

Favorite Series: 

For TV series, I haven't really watched any recently. 

Book series: Bouquet catchers by Lizzie Shane, On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young. 

Favorite actor and actress : Keanu Reeves and Scarlett Johansson. 

 Favorite Villain: Does Megamind count? 

 Hobbies other than writing and reading: swimming, long walks and gossiping. 

 Hidden Talents: I guess singing, though I've never tried singing in public. 

 First Celebrity Crush: Keanu Reeves is love! 

 Most embarrassing situation: Hmm, the time my sanitary pad fell off while crossing a busy street. It was my first time using it and I didn't put it on properly.

Craziest thing you've ever done? 

Jumping out the back of a moving truck while tipsy.

Tips to new authors

Stay true to the story YOU want to tell. Don't let readers opinions easily sway you. Writing can sometimes be a lonely journey, filled with doubts, rejection and discouragement, but always keep in mind that even the greatest authors were once ridiculed for their efforts. 

 Have you dreamt of writing your own comic? 

Oh yes! But I don't have a single artistic bone in my body sadly, but if I found someone willing to partner up, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

How do you feel about this interview?

 It's great, the questions are well thought out and easy to answer. Thank you for picking me, I'm honestly flattered.