@Justagirl_1234

Pen Name: Elle

Username: Justagirl_1234

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My username is not my pen name and I made it up because I really love the name Elle

How many books have you published till date?

I have published 2 books

What are your future projects?

My upcoming projects are to continue writing my series until I finish it.

What is writing to you?

To me writing is something to express my feelings through words. Whenever I feel stressed or depressed, I try to write as much as I can.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author is a hidden passion of mine.

What genre books you like to work on?

I love to work on Romance (since I am a hopeless romantic at heart)

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

As long as the words come easily, I'll try to take up the challenge

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

For me, the charms of writing is something extraordinary because you get to experience a whole new world in your head and make up scenarios that play over in your mind over and over again.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In wattpad: Little Minx, and Alicia Marino Out of Wattpad: John Green, Nicholas Sparks.

Name few of your close wattpad friends. 

moonlighttzzzz livingthenightmaree 

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Pirates of the Caribbean

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joker

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching movies and listening to music (sometimes baking and cooking too)

What are your hidden talents?

I don't think I have one

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Zach Efron

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Crying in public

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Ditched school

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If you love writing and you are afraid to express yourself, do not be afraid because some people WILL judge you no matter what, so hit that publish button and be PROUD of yourself.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I don't really know

What do you feel about this interview?

I feel so honored about this interview, thank you for having me. Xoxo

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.