@twinkling_ girl

Pen Name: Twinkle

Username: twinkling_girl

Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Nope. I just love this word twinkle and henceforth used it as my name.

How many books have you published till date?

Few books – mostly are short stories.

What are you future projects?

A mystery- crime- thriller has been in my mind for very long time and I would start it as soon as I finish my current book.

What is writing to you?

Writing is like an emotion to me. I just pour down the feelings into words and show my perspective to the world.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Nope. It’s a hidden passion in my blood I suppose.

What genre books you like to work on?

General fiction, YA and Teen –fiction.
I would love to try Crime- thriller and Sci-fi in the future.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course, I would try my best to give you the best.

Then we would love to read a Fantasy Thriller from you.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

While writing a fiction book – include few real incidents, which would add charm to your book and as well it would grab the readers’ heart.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

International  – Alexander Dumas, Nicholas Spark, Khaled Hosseini and John Green.

India- Vyasa who wrote Mahabharata, Ravinder Singh and Preeti shenoy.

Wattpad – There are loads of writers :p JasminAMiller jerileekaye siyasarasaga angeltwist PurnimaNarain UdhayAkshara carolinefelicita Mercy198 SarahLWhite RobThier and I'm forced to stop here.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.
siyasarasaga PurnimaNarain carolinefelicita vasuki97

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Recently I’m into Lucifer series and book you can try MissKatey- The season. SarahLWhite - Dear Bailey series.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

None particular. (do I seem old?)

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn’t help but love?

None. And nowadays handsome villains are introduced which is very difficult to hate them :p

I did not like his character but admired his acting skills – Bryce (thirteen reasons why)

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Photography, sketching and collect tooth pick (weird one)

What are your hidden talents?

To Annoy my siblings, mom and friends (*sighs *smiles wickedly.)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Barun Shobti *face palm

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I Can’t remember anything, right now.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Tricked my friend to eat bread and jam (which was close up paste, actually)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Oh! Come on if not now then when will you? Mainly don’t you ever get discouraged due to negative comments/critics because they are going to turn you into a better writer? Moreover, I myself have received awful comments :( so....  And Wattpad is the best place to start your passion.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope.

What do you feel about this interview?

I felt Great *hugs. Thank you once again for this interview.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.