@rottencranberry

Pen Name: kittayyy

Username: rottencranberry

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Sort of! Kitty is my nickname, so I just spiced it up a bit.

How many books have you published till date?

Currently, I have three published and up. I'm working on one now, the other is discontinued, and the last one is a recommendation book!

What are your future projects?

I have a ton of ideas! I have notebooks with future plans, and I have drafts upon drafts of stories that I'm waiting to officially start on. But, once I complete 'Mated to Morpheus' I'm going back to the book I discontinued to rewrite it.

What is writing to you?

Not to be cheesy about it, but writing really saved me. I started writing when I was really little just because I wanted to, and then as I got older it was something that I could do that made me feel truly happy. It pulled me out of a dark place.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Well, when I first joined wattpad I wasn't on it for the writing. I liked to read and my friend told me about the app, so I downloaded it for the stories. But, as I started writing seriously, sort of, something just clicked! I guess you could say it was a hidden passion. Right now, I'm incredibly happy with writing my stories on wattpad and being considered a 'wattpad author'!

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance! I love anything with a solid romance, and I love writing about relationships. You could say I'm a hopeless romantic. My favourite genres to pair romance with is fantasy, so you know werewolves, vampires, demons, etc. I like romances that are different, that has something not quite normal in everyday life. Romances with a twist is definitely my favourite thing to write!

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would! As long as I can add some romance, hahaha.

Then we would like to read a Paranormal Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I find that writing fiction is a really good way to escape! At least that's what I use it for. It makes me wonder about things that don't really exist, and I just find it exciting to get lost for a little bit.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I really like something_hopeless, cloudedwithstories, and opheliacs! They're just a few of my wattpad favourites, but I have many more that I love.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Buildy123, queen_dare, and -MegLynn! I think they're just the sweetest people! They are so nice to talk to.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

There are so many shows that I love to watch. But, right now I'm watching '100% Hotter'.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't really think I have one. There's a few people who I like to watch, but I don't know if I have favourites.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Okay, so, American Horror Story. The first season, Murder House. Tate. I loved him and I hated him at the same time. I hate him. I love him. I just don't even know.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I think those are my main hobbies. I do enjoy photography though.

What are your hidden talents?

I have no clue!

Who is your first celebrity crush?

You know the werewolf in Twilight? Him.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I fall down a lot. And, I mean a lot. There were so many clumsy moments that were terrible for me. There's probably something worse, but that's the thing that happens a lot.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Real talk, I went skinny dipping once.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Write whatever you want! There's so many things deemed as cliches, but honestly write what you feel! Everybody starts somewhere. Don't pay attention to rude comments or anything like that. Constructive criticism is completely different than unnecessary comments. And, as a tip, edit! Always go over your work, don't rush, and only post if you enjoy it!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Definitely! I love manga and webtoons. It would be amazing if I could post a webtoon, but sadly I am not the best drawer.

What do you feel about this interview?

It's nice! I don't usually think about a few of these things, so it's cool to see my own answer!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Thank you for interviewing me!

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.