@concussive

Pen Name: Magnus Demers

Username: concussive

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

It was a name given to me by my best friend in high school!

How many books have you published till date?

On Wattpad, seven. Six of those are complete.

What are your future projects?

I'm about to be putting all my focus on a brand new story called Reflective Chaos, so be on the look out for that!

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Long time dream.

What genre books you like to work on?

Adventure, action, sci-fi, mystery/thriller, sometimes fantasy. Usually a combination of the above.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Not at the moment, no. I'm a bit too busy with other WIPs.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think fiction allows you to deal with real world/real life problems in a way that connects well to and actively engages people. I also believe it can allow for an escape into another world.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In Wattpad: spite- thaliagrace- violadavis IVEYDOCX TahliePurvis tidalbay AngelMcKinnon99 Minna_A2 MatthewD_Writes titanically- queentroverted shayebay brokncrownspiderlad

Out of Wattpad: Clive Cussler, Michael Crichton, & C.S. Lewis

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

thaliagrace- brokncrown MatthewD_Writes IVEYDOCX violadavis & titanically-

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I just started watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and so far it's pretty good!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I love Dwayne Johnson, Chris Pratt, Chloe Bennet, and Naomi Scott.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki, definitely.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Playing Smash Bros and Pokémon Go, also traveling as much as I can get away with.

What are your hidden talents?

I'm a sand dollar rescuer.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Josh Hutcherson.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Probably about a month ago when I gave a cute boy my father's number instead of my own.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Swung from a tree during a lightning storm.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Keep writing! The only way to get better is to keep going. Also, read a bunch of PUBLISHED books so you're exposing yourself to more writing.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not really.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was fun! Thanks for thinking of me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.