@bluedragon95

Pen Name: Bluedragon95

Username: bluedragon95

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, it's not so why bluedragon. cause I love dragons which represent my strength and blue my calmness and 95 is my birth year.

How many books have you published till date?

Till now only one.

What are your future projects?

Currently, I'm working on my new project so you will know it soon.

What is writing to you?

Writhing for me is painting my thoughts and feelings in front of my reader's eyes without using colors or canvas but with my expressions.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

No, it's not but it's a passion which I found out when I need it more in that phase of life.

What genre books you like to work on?

Maybe on the fantasy, mystery, supernatural and historic that's it.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes, I will try but at the same time, that genre should interest me too.

Then we would love to read a Fantasy humor book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Charms of writing fiction/ nonfiction books for me are. In one, you take your readers to the tour of the nonexisting world with your wild imagination to show them new things. And in the second you paint the reality of the existing world for your readers from your point of view.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

On wattpad there is no one though I like some author's books. Out of wattpad, I like Dan Brown, J.K Rowling, and Amish Tripathi.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

All readers are my close friends including my bestie who supported me. I can't name all of them.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The immortals of Meluha trilogy. It's the perfect combination of ancient meet modern science and spirituality.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't know about favorite but I like Chris Hemsworth.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Professor Severus Snape as he was portrayed as a villain half a series of Harry Potter.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love sketching.

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talents are yet to be discovered.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Actually, I don't remember it.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

In my physic class when the professor was scolding each and everyone personly in front of the whole class when my turn came he asked me if I like him. It was so embarrassing then afterward he changed the question.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Slipping out of the class when the professor was teaching. It's the craziest thing I have done so far.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would just say your thoughts are so precious and powerful than you think. Don't cage them in your mind let them free trust me its the best feeling in the world.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, but I would love to give a try.

What do you feel about this interview?

I enjoyed so much answering the questions of this interview. Some questions even made me give a thought to the things which I never thought of before. Overall, it was a good experience. Keep doing the good work.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.