@JaguarLove135

Pen Name: Jaguar

Username: JaguarLove135

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is not my legal name. I like Jaguars. ( both the animal and the cars)

How many books have you published till date?

On wattpad I have 3 published works. Two of them are completed and the third one is a work in progress.

What are your future projects?

I don't have any future projects, yet.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is a hobby. I like putting my imagination on paper.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author is definitely not a long-time dream of mine. When I was younger, I didn't even like to read. It wasn't until later, I began to like reading. It was then when I also wanted to write down my own story.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance; subgenre: action, drama.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Another genre? Probably not. Mostly, because I barely have time left to write my own books.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

The beauty of writing is that you can create in-depth characters in a world that you can create with your own imagination. What I like is the dynamics in relationships between the characters and how you, the author, can make a shift in those dynamics.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Sentimà and sarahs29

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Used to have close friends but haven't been on wattpad in a while. Also, I'm not as active as I used to be.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Narcos: Mexico

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favourite actor/actress changes all the time.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

-------

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Running, playing piano etc.

What are your hidden talents?

-------

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Can't remember.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I have a lot of those.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Craziest thing? It's a secret ;)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If you want to write a story, just go for it. Beginning it might be scary (e.g: like how am I going to write so many words on a blank space) but when you start to fill the page up you'll see that it will get easier with time.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

A comic? No, because I can't draw THAT well. I like drawing but I'm no expert.

What do you feel about this interview?

Generic questions but also some fun questions. I wish I would've elaborated some more but my brain is just not working with me today. Thank you for wanting to interview me :)

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.