@siyasarasaga

Pen Name: Sowmitha

Username: siyasarasaga

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, its not my legal name. My username is the legal one. My username is combined name of my three pets - siya, sara, saga.

How many books have you published till date?

All of my books are ongoing. Two books I write on my own, one book I share with my brother Ashwath1204 . One book is non-fiction, I write my views about the various social evils on that book.

What are your future projects?

There are some plots which keep on running in my mind, but I have tied my hands to not start any new book until I finish the ongoing ones.

What is writing to you?

Writing is like my dream life. I write what I dream. I live in the stories which I write. So writing is something to me which I can't put into words.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Yeah. The later one. I didn't know that I can write a book which will grab the people's attention.

What genre books you like to work on?

General fiction. Love and romantic.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would accept the challenge and will try give my best.

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Fictional books makes us to mentally experience and live in the situations we all can't experience in our real life. Whereas Non-fictional books makes us to accept the reality and live in that.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I am a weirdo. I don't read any paperbacks. I only like online novels.

My favorite ones on wattpad are: Ashwath1204, twinkling_girl, carolinefelicita, PurnimaNarain, coinikee, shakti5555, annsgirls, desirediaries, littleone2106, deluxemendes_, myloveeiffel, gypsy_1love, B3ingkrazy.

The list would go on.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

This list will be so long.

Ashwath1204, twinkling_girl, vasuki97, shining_soul95, carolinefelicita, ArpanaSingh2, PurnimaNarain, sinha_m, Guru_ric, kajutiara, Dana9bm, annsgirls, Karna_Guru.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

What the folks - dice media.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

None.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Sudeep

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Non-stop chatting, playing with my pets, listening to songs.

What are your hidden talents?

Writing itself my hidden talent. Other than that, I dance quiet well but no one knows that.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Saurabh Raj Jain

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I have been on those situations many times. Most embarrassing situation, I couldn't forget ever is, when I was 10th class, I fell down in front of the restroom but it was reported to the teachers as I fell down inside the restroom.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I don't remember because I have done many crazy things.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Don't care about anyone, just go with the flow of your heart. If you want to write, just pen it down without caring about the outcome.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yeah... I have a thought about it.

What do you feel about this interview?

First of all thank you for making me take part un this interview. It was amazing and I greatly appreciate your efforts and this initiative. Its a new thing and I loved answering your questions. I wish you guys success in the future interviews too.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Thank you so much for wishes and I wish you guys to interview many great authors like J.K.Rowling in your future.