KylieAlyssa

Pen Name: KylieAlyssa

Username:  KylieAlyssa

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is my first and middle legal name. I would have added my last name if I had known that my story was going to be noticed any at all, haha!

How many books have you published till date?

I have 7 books published. Only 1 of them is completed though and the other 6 I am currently still writing. (Word of advise to other authors: DON'T try to write 6 books all at one time... ITS EXHAUSTING! LOL!)

What are your future projects?

Oh, I have too many to even count! I come up with WAY too many story ideas. They sometimes just pop into my mind and won't leave me alone until I start writing them. (Hence why I have 6 unfinished books! haha)

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is... just a part of me. It's something that I have always done, even as a small child. I'd write weird stories or come up with crazy things in my head and tell everyone about them. Needless to say, I was a strange child! LOL

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

A little bit of both. Like I said, I had always been a story teller and wrote all sorts of things as a kid, but I had never taken it seriously or even considered it as a hobby or anything until I was well out of high school. So I never had any sort of passion for it until I was older.

What genre books you like to work on?

I mostly work on teen-fiction/young adult. Mostly because I am a young-ish adult so it's what I relate to. I like to work on anything under the sun though, anything that strikes my fancy.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

OH! Absolutely! I'd at least try to! I like challenges and I like to hear what other people would like to see from me.

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think that at the end of the day, fiction/nonfiction are not too different. We are each living in our own reality and what is real to some is not real to others. So arguably, we are all living in an illusion and ALL writing fictional books. That's the beauty of life though, we all have different experiences throughout our own reality. I think that's part of the charm of writing... it's an outlet to explain your own version of your own reality. Whether they're your own made up characters or not, they're still an extension of you and your own perception of things. I think that it's all a really cool concept.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I love so many books and authors! Just to name a few: Out of Wattpad: JK Rowling (Harry Potter is life!), Ram Dass (Be Here Now changed my whole life), Thich Nhat Hanh, John Green In Wattpad: nekoamamori, Bright_as_night, MP13Girl, VeraHollins, TijansBooks

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I don't really have any ☹ Come be friends with me!

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I love Sabrina on Netflix! I recently just re watched The Hobbit and it reminded me of how much I love The Lord Of The Rings series so I reread those and I absolutely adore them. Also, Harry Potter. I have like a serious problem. I mean, I watch them all of the time. I reread themeven more, It's an issue. Sorry, not sorry!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Keanu Reeves, Tom Hiddleston, Daniel Radcliff, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jake Gyllenhaal, Nick Cage... A whole lot more but I'll leave it at that. Also, I adore Emma Watson and Shailene Woodley.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki! Ya know, because LOKI! Lol! I also really loved Professor Snape, like even before everyone found out that he's not a bad guy.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Ummm... Sleeping? If I'm not writing or reading then I don't know what else I'm doing. Wait, Meditating... I do that a lot too.

What are your hidden talents?

I can fall asleep REALLY fast. Like within 2 seconds of my head hitting the pillow. Other than that... I'm not sure, my husband tells me I'm really good with home décor.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Johnny Depp, of course! lol

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

That's a hard question because I have a really odd talent at making everything super weird and awkward so most of my interactions with humans are just embarrassing. BUT I have mastered the art of not taking life seriously at all so I don't get embarrassed very often. My life is just one big joke anyways.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I'm not sure... Crazy is a relative term so it can apply to a lot of things. People call me crazy all the time so my whole life I guess is just full of crazy things.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Don't take everything so seriously! Just do it! Don't worry about people liking it or disliking it, just write for you and everything will fall into place.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I haven't, but that'd be cool. I don't think I'm creative enough for all that though, but who knows.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was cool, I hope it gives people insight into me and my personality.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

Thank you for including me! ☺

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.