@aaradhana_adithya

Pen Name: aaradhana_adithya

Username: aaradhana_adithya

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

*thinks* Let the answer be anonymous. I am not disclosing whether it is real name or pen name.

How many books have you published till date?

So far 7 books. But two of them (Love Me Like You Do and Mistletoe) are Fanfiction of the original story. So it is kind off repeated. So you can say I published 5 books in wattpad.

What are your future projects?

I am planning a spin off story for two of the characters mentioned in one of my story. I just got a idea but couldnt develop into a full fledged story. So taking a break to get a clear story.

What is writing to you?

TBH, initially it was just stress reliever. I just read in some article saying that writing diary or story or poem acts as a stress buster. So I thought of giving it a try. But there were also times where it induced stress. Writer's block will always make me to break my head. Many times I have regretted for starting a story.

BUT... as soon as I publish the chapter, the encouragement I get from the readers, is entirely different and makes me regret for having those thoughts. So at the end of the day, writing became something beautiful and precious to me.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Nope, it wasn't a long time dream. It was purely hidden passion I found after getting into WATTPAD. I was a reader for almost 1.5 years, later I stepped into writing. I still couldn't believe that I have written five stories Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming that I have written stories.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mystery type. I just love keeping readers on their toes biting their nails to know what is going to happen next. Bit sadist you see. *smirks* Can't help it, I just love reading mystery stories and writing them.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Sure why not. I would love to try different genre too. Initial I used to hate Fanfiction stories. Ironically the person who hated fanfiction has written two Fanfiction stories. Funny isn't it? So I would love to try different genre.

Then we would like to read a Fantasy Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

It just takes you out of the reality. That is the one of main reasons I started writing stories. We just get into different world and let the characters decide what they wanted to do.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

In Wattpad it is background21 and lazyakabookworm. I don't know how many times I have read each of their stories. Then RomanticCrap, Iamnikki1, shruthii. There are many more. Each one of them have their own way of writing their stories. I just love their stories to the core. Out of wattpad, I haven't read much books. Always a studious student, didn't have time for reading novels. But recently I started to spend some time on novels outside wattpad. The books that caught my interest were Shiva Trilogy by Amish and Ponniyin Selvan, a Tamil novel by Kalki. These two are favorite and the characters of these books always stay in my mind.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Whoops, are planning for my murder? Before I answer this question, I am extremely sorry if I haven't mentioned any of your names. I have many friends but I mentioning some. Sorry in advance. MohanaUdayakumar, _ViDya_, omahazeeya, and finally my buddy bookfriend17.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite series is always Scorpiona and Stitchers. And my favorite book is going to be Ponniyin Selvan and Shiva Trilogy.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My first favorite actor till now is Jayam Ravi, a Tamil actor. Then Hrithik, Keanu Revees, Kunal Jaisingh.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

This is my favorite question. I just love villain more than hero. They are the motives of the story. My favorite villains are Saguni from the epic Mahabharatam. They way he plots the revenge is really awesome. Then I love Nandhini character from the book Ponniyin Selvan. Just like Saguni, Nandhini character is also powerful in this book.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Dancing. From U.K.G till now I go for dance classes. I love dancing. Just like writing books, it also relieves stress.

What are your hidden talents?

*scratches my head* I wish I could tell dancing, but I am not that good in it.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush was Gurumeet Choudhary. I would also like to mention my recent crush, Shawn Mendes. He beat all of my crushes and ranks in the first position of my crush list.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

*monkey hands on eyes emoji* When I was studying second year, we went to another college for symposium. I am basically a biotech student. In the other college they held the biotech symposium in a mechanical block where 95% of the students are boys. Before the paper presentation me and my friend thought of going to washroom before the program could get started. That time we went in search of one and asked a boy. He pointed towards the end of the corridor and we went in. After getting into only came to know it was boy's washroom and not girls. We just shrieked and came out. We were glad that their weren't any boys during that time. We mentally cursed the person who kept a biotech symposium in a mechanical block. This is because, in most of colleges, biotech students consisted of 90% of girls only. So keeping such department symposium in a mechanical block seems to be so illogical.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I don't remember any crazy things I have done. Blame my poor memory. *slaps my forehead*

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just go with the flow. Don't mind the number of reads or votes. Don't go with the same story type, try different. One day it will reach readers.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Ahh, nope. Haven't given a thought.

What do you feel about this interview?

It is a great pleasure answering to your question. I think it is my second interview, no one recognize me to get an interview. I am glad to be part of this. Thank for choosing me to interview. :)

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

It is an honor to be part of this. Thank you :):)

I would also like to thank who recommended me for this interview.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.