@Iamnikki1

Pen Name: Nikki Hall

Username: Iamnikki1

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, it's not my legal name. I wanted to be anonymous but still felt like creating an identity and letting people know who I am. It was just for safety reasons. Nikki is a name I find quite cute and Hall was the surname my friend suggested me.

How many books have you published till date?

Published officially as a paperback on Amazon, etc.? No. Not yet. But on Wattpad, I have published 11 books yet. 5 of them are completed.

What are your future projects?

My future projects include sequel to two of my on-going books. Also, I have a thing for short fairy-tales kind of stories. I am planning about writing them soon.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is stress-reliever. It's my refuge. Whenever I feel some extreme emotions like anger or loved, I write. I enjoy it very much. It gives me the power to create anything.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I guess, hidden passion. I always wanted to be a sincere reader. Wattpad gave me a path to become an addict. At some point, I couldn't find the stories I wanted to reach. That's when I decided to write the stories I liked to read. Fortunately, other people like them too XD

What genre books you like to work on?

I love Werewolves, Vampires and Fantasies. Teen fiction, General Fiction, Mystery and Poetry—I am trying my hand on them and also enjoying very much. Though, I still am learning on every genre I am working on.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course, it would be fun. Only if it's not Science Fiction. That would be too much for a simple writer like me. :D

Then we would like to read a Mafia Romedy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Writing fiction gives you immense power to sum up your imaginations and lure people from reality. The imaginary world yet the realistic feels, the life lessons getting taught by fictional characters and making them lovable even when they aren't real, that's just something so beautiful. About Non-Fiction, I'll say I haven't tried my hand on it yet. But I do get inspired from real-life experiences. It gives your writing the depth of emotions and lesson you want to share with your readers. The thrill stays in reader's heart from the beginning to the last word especially because of the fact that it happened all for real.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I love Paulo Coelho Books. His books are the supreme for me. I am still not done with all of them. But I intend to. Also, Robin Sharma writes amazingly. I follow his books. In Wattpad, Angeltwist (Married to the Prince of darkness), Lydia161290 (His to Keep), WhiskeyQueen(Colton and Odin's prize). I have recently started reading a series on Wattpad 'CENTURIES'. Its author is TheBibicalSinner a genius and I am in love with his writing.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My readers are my friends. Some of them are so close, we have shared about our cultures and opinions. They are so supportive when I get late with updates and always check out my new stories. They are so many and I can't name each one of them. But here are the top most-  KinkiniCnuzba1997PoojaMehta451frasermagoo , nikita21sharma, Ikin-ikonic, miralihah, HarshEternity. Most importantly- .

I have improved my writing with the help of her book club. She is very supportive and responsible, equally appreciative.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I am reading CENTURIES like I told earlier. And I am watching The Handmaid's Tale for now.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra. In Hollywood, Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, Rachel McAdams.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Ramsay Bolton from Game Of Thrones. For his commitment to his wickedness.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I study a lot, watch TV series, dancing, travelling and cat photography. I have recently started learning piano notes too.

What are your hidden talents?

I can whistle properly, a good gamer. I am also good at GK. Also, I feel like I have a sixth sense kind of thing (I am serious) as sometimes the things I say with heart very rarely, turns up true. But maybe that's just me. XD

Who is your first celebrity crush?

First? I guess, it was Shahrukh Khan. And will remain forever.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Yes, I addressed my teacher by her name, thinking she was just any student because she looked like one. Instead of telling me that she was my teacher, she started taunting and scolding me. Soon, my friends surrounded us and they made her realise that I wasn't aware of it. It was very embarrassing.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I am a jolly kind of person. My friend being a rebel suggested to sneak into senior's party where juniors weren't allowed. One of the seniors have enough caught us because you know the party happened because of their own contributions. But we both handled the lies so well, he didn't say anything. We left after some time. It was on college campus only. I hope, I don't go to hell for that.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

There is quote in my mother tongue which gives us the fact that the person who has left his home to find his destination might not get it sooner. Maybe, later. But the one who has never left home would get to his destination, never. So, I'll suggest to the newbies, please don't be afraid of trying or embarrassment. Be embarrassed but not more than ten minutes. See your mistakes and improve. God values participation and he enhances your path once he sees your efforts. Please write. You can make anything, any character, any world, any theory. Just write and share.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Um, I do enjoy comic and haven't thought about writing one. But I would love to. I guess, it will be amazing. I am already dreaming about it :D

What do you feel about this interview?

The questions were good. I felt like I have done some healthy mental exercise. I am glad, you guys gave me this chance to express myself.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

In my mother tongue, whenever someone says or wishes good about us. We instantly wish for them to have sweet dishes in their mouth. Because the words they said must come true. For your last line, I pray to God to provide you sweet dishes and good wishes. Thank you. I enjoyed this. ❤️