@Yellow_girl19

Pen Name: Roshini Ganesan

Username: Yellow_girl19

Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, that's my original name.

How many books have you published till date?

So far 6, going to write my seventh one very soon. The title is "It's Too hard to explain"

What are you future projects?

I haven't decided yet but definitely, it will be a combination of historical romance with some mystery, fantasy, adventure, and action.

What is writing to you?

Writing is my favorite thing even though I am not good in that. I started writing just for fun but I never thought I will get a good response from readers. Thanks to all those lovely people who supported my first story Fated to marry you.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I have never considered writing as my dream or passion before beginning, it all started to pass the boring holidays. Now it has added in one of my future goals.

What genre books you like to work on?

I wanted to write Mystery, horror and thriller books. I should stop writing romance!

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes, of course, I will, I always wanted to try new things instead of doing the same one.

Then we would love to read a fantasy book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Writing will make you think more, especially when you are writing fiction you deal with people, emotions, and life. They make you see this world from a different perspective. You can understand greater things which you haven't realized before and I have changed a lot after started writing.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Actually, I can't specifically name the favorite authors, when reading was my passion I only read the story, not the author's background. So I don't know.

The story which leads me to Wattpad was Drakkon by . It's a fantastic Novel. Out of Wattpad, I like Ramanichandran novels.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I do have my best friend here nidhibalki Lavanyalavz9 Sajalameena aaradhana_adithya and bookfriend17 are my friends in wattpad.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Actually, I was very busy with my studies for the last two months, just now I got the time and I started writing, suggest me if you have one.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

It's a tough question cause I have a very long list.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

It's none other than Joker aka Heath ledger when I have watched the movie I admired his acting. So sad that he is no more. I do have someone also but I couldn't remember.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Watching movies and helping my dad in his work.

What are your hidden talents?

I can play keyboard, I learned it for two years but sadly, not now.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

It's Jayam Ravi when I was studying fifth standard me and my friend watched Unakkum enakum movie. I guess he is my first celebrity crush.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

When I was studying ninth standard me and my friend went to eat Pani Puri in a shop near to my school. My dad was an overprotective person and he saw me there and scolded me in front of everyone for not informing him, that's an embarrassing situation.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

It happened when I was doing my under graduation, I forgot my exam date and slept thinking it is on the next day. Usually, I call my friend in the morning to discuss what to study, that day I called her and her mom said that she has gone to the college already. I was stunned! Then I got ready hearing my dad's scolding and went to write that exam. And the crazy thing is I got the first mark in that paper.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Please don't hesitate just write what you feel. But don't care about views and votes at starting cause that will discourage your process. No one is going to read your story but it's fine, enjoy your writing and one day you will definitely get your results.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yeah, actually I read comics in Webtoon for a long time. I wanted to see my story Secret Smile as a comic one day.

What do you feel about this interview?

I really enjoyed answering these questions. They are different and fun. Thanks for interviewing me.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.