@desirediaries

Pen Name: desirediaries

Username: desirediaries

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No it is not my legal name...When I was young I used to write my desires in my personal diary and that's how I came up with desire diaries.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published four books till now.

What are your future projects?

I don't have any future project in my mind but now my main aim is to finish my ongoing story "Insecure Love"

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is an escape from this real world to a dream world.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Maybe..a long time dream because previously I used to write in notebooks but then I started writing here

What genre books you like to work on?

I would love to try dark fantasy or erotic genre someday.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would love to take a challenge but my mind should cooperate with me :)

Then we would love to read a Billionaire fantasy from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

According to me our characters are the charms of the book.If we read a story the character stays in our mind for a long time and one more thing I personally think is those small moments shared between two person which are small but important.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Out of wattpad there are many but few of them are Cecelia ahern , E.L james , Durjoy Dutta.

And in wattpad I            love sarahbeth552002 shakti5555 ninyatippett Olga_GOA smiling_slut ElleMthomas anamika_writes

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Few of my close friends are heartless--romantic smiling_slut shakti5555 Olga_GOA elephant44 olivia453

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I don't watch much dear but recently I have read love me series by sarahbeth552002

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

favorite actor-Ranveer Singh

Favourite actress-Deepika padukone

And I love them as a couple too :)

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Ritesh Deshmukh in Ek Villain.His acting in the film was amazing.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love listening to songs other than writing or reading.

What are your hidden talents?

Hidden talents...umm..maybe writing quotes and poetry.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

First celebrity crush is Hrikhtik Roshan after watching "Kaho na pyaar hai" :) :)

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

So this one thing happened when I was very young.Maybe 8-9 years old..My mom was buying vegetable and there was a guy who was also there.I nudged my mom and said, "Mom this bhaiya is so handsome..na?" and that guy heard it and started laughing and my mom also joined him..I was feeling so embarrassed.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

one Craziest thing I have done is thrown my best friend's purse out of the bus...by mistake.. :) :)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I am so bad at giving advice but one suggestion I can give is Live your characters and if you are not confident to publish your stories,write in notebooks and show it to a closed person and then slowly start writing on social network.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No I have never dreamt of writing my own comic.

What do you feel about this interview?

Thank you for taking this interview.I loved spending time with you guys..You all are doing a great job..keep it up. :)

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.