19.

Back to work tomorrow unfortunately but I'm hoping to try and keep the updates rolling because I'm feeling so inspired with this story.

I also made a playlist for you guys to listen to if you're interested, it's songs I listen to when I write these chapters! I've made it on Spotify. I've made it public so I'm hoping you guys can find it. It's under A Touch Of Sin and my Spotify username is: laurenj.22

Cover by - Laz3jay

Cover by - Laz3jay

Jake's POV:

I flick my cigarette to the ground and stamp my foot on it. I watch the boy stand on the veranda, looking like he's giving himself a lecture. I cock my head as he turns and re-enters the house.

If he thinks he's staying the night, he can think again.

I wince, unclenching my hands and seeing blood. I hastily wipe my hands on my jeans, itching for another cigarette. I don't usually smoke when I'm not drinking but ever since my fight with Cal, I've been on edge.

A few moments later, the boy re-appears, wearing an idiotic smile on his face. He touches his hand to his lips and I feel all my self-control boil to the surface.

If he kissed him, he's dead.

I stalk over to the guy. Number nine. Whatever his name is. He's almost at his car but with my long legs, I'm there before he's even got his door opened.

I slam my hand against his shoulder and he cries out, banging into his car. Before he has time to recover, I spin him so that he is facing me. I charge my hand straight into his gut. I feel the whoosh of his breath in my ear as he doubles over, falling to his knees. He's sucking in big gulps of air as he falls to his side. He groans, clutching his stomach.

"Hope it was fucking worth it," I spit at him, before turning around and stomping back to my car, shaking with rage.

***

Callum's POV:

Leaving my phone to reboot on the bathroom bench, I take my time lathering my skin with foamy soap and my hair with shampoo. I lean back against the tiles and replay every moment from tonight in my head.