20.

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent in amazing covers. I love looking at them, you're all so talented. Does anyone do character banners? We could get some reaaaaal hot ones up in here.

Cover By - wiredtobeweird <3

"Since when has your life become so exciting?" Katryn asks with a quirked eyebrow and a smirk on her lips

"Since when has your life become so exciting?" Katryn asks with a quirked eyebrow and a smirk on her lips. "This is great." I flicker my eyes to her, giving her a deadpan expression. "Not for you, really, but for me."

"Thanks."

"Seriously though, Rhett sounds really nice. And super hot."

"He is," I nod.

"But you don't like him like you like Jake."

That's because I love Jake.

"I never said that," I argue.

"You don't have to," she says sadly, touching her hand to my shoulder. "I wish you did, though, Rhett is better for you."

"I never said otherwise!"

"You don't think Rhett is a little boring?" she pushes, her eyebrows so high they're practically in her hair line. "No fights, no drama, no passion?"

I roll my eyes. "We've been on one date and I had a great time."

"Okay, fine, I'll leave it. But we both know it's Jake that has your heart, that's all I'm saying."

"You're meant to be saying, go for Rhett, Callum, he's nice."

"You don't keep me around to lie to you," she loops her arm with mine and rests her head on my shoulder for a few moments, before our walking causes her to straighten up again.

"True. How's things with Grant? Did you see him over the weekend?"

"Yeah, he came over for a Harry Potter marathon on Saturday night," she grins. "We made it through half of the first movie before we got... distracted."

"Oh really? So, what does this mean?"

She shrugs, blowing out a breath. "No idea. I tried to fish for details but he shut me down."

"That's Grant for you," I sigh. "Want me to talk to him?"

She shakes her head. "Not yet, I'm happy to continue what we're doing now and see how it plays out."

"Probably a good call."

"So, back to Jake. Kind of bad ass how he beat up Rhett," she takes her bottom lip between her teeth. "Pretty hot. In a possessive, bad boy kind of way. Also messed up and, um, just really mean. But still hot."

"I don't appreciate him punching my dates," I huff. "He has no right."

"This is breaking my heart, Cal. Rhett is a little hottie, but he's not the hottie we want."