26.

I learnt how to do (very basic) book mockups, how beautiful does DTS and ATOF look! 🤍✨

Callum's POV:

Callum's POV:

Returning back to reality is a little deflating but not enough to ruin the high from last night.

The drive home was quick, both of us energised and talkative and so damn happy, despite the headache and tiredness from the night before. We stopped for coffee and donuts on the trip to help keep the good mood rolling.

We discuss on the trip my cousin's wedding that I have coming up. We once spoke of doing a trip down South when we attend the wedding and since it's coming up soon, we begin to organise our plan for it, tossing around the idea of renting out a decked out van to travel and camp in.

We unfortunately have to part ways tonight as I have lectures to catch up on and can never get any study done when he's around. He's too adorable to leave unattended.

"Hey bro," Spud greets me when he appears out of his room, red-eyed and fuzzy-haired. "What's up?"

"Catching up," I reply sadly, gesturing to the books in front of me.

"Wanna blaze up?" he asks.

I smile. "Maybe later."

Definitely not later.

"You and Jake are, like, end game shit, bro," says Spud with wild hand gestures and a lazy smile. "You just got it. You know?"

He does this often. Speaks words but they don't really make sense. I nod anyway.

"Thanks man."

"You're cool," he gives me a thumbs up. "Just a knock away, bro," he says before disappearing back into his room. Smoke billows out from it and I wave my hand in front of my face and open the patio door to let some fresh air in. How he doesn't set off the alarms beats me, but he has probably done this so long now that he's an expert at it.

His room is extremely messy and kind of gives me anxiety when I look at it,.

I study until my head hurts and my eyes ache. I feel relieved when I close my laptop and shut my books.