You/Lena Luthor - Sugar Baby Part 1

Summary: You end up being Lena's sugar baby

Things weren't looking up for you at all. You could barely afford rent and you had managed to be fired from the only job that you had. You had no one to rely on and despite your best attempts to find a job, there wasn't any looking to hire.

You finally ended up going on a website that you heard around campus that would seem to help with your problems. You filled out the necessary forms and posted the necessary pictures to complete your profile. Once that was done, you spent a ridiculous amount searching for someone but no one caught your eye. You ended up giving up your search and went to sleep.

A message was waiting for you in the morning. There weren't any pictures associated to that accounted but something in your gut made you answer the email. It had simply asked you more about you and if you interested in meeting up since they would be in town soon. You agreed and sent the message. You ignored your phone for the rest of the day until you had received a reply at the end of the day with a date to meet up.

You were a wreck. The previous night you couldn't sleep. You just kept thinking about how wrong this was and you had made a mistake coming here. You were just about to stand up when someone sat in front of you.

Your eyes widened and it took you a while to realized they had asked you something.

"I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?"

She smiles and nodded. "I was asking if you were (y/n) (y/ln)."

"Oh! Yes. That's me."

"I'm not surprised. You're as gorgeous as in those photos. I just want to make sure that you know this is just a getting to know dinner. If you decide not to continue then I won't contact or bother you anymore. I would like to say that you intrigued me and made me want to know more about you."

This had made you stay. She was surprisingly very sweet and was genuinely interested in knowing more about you. It had gotten to the end of the dinner and the two of you were getting ready to leave.

"I'd like to continue with this arrangement if you would like. Once again, you're free to say no and I won't contact you anymore."

"I'd like to continue." You blurt out. You blushed as you realized it was too loud but she didn't say anything as she smiles and gave you her number.

"I know it's unusual and I noticed that you had just gotten the profile but I'm not doing this arrangement for sex." She started off. "I'm doing this because I need to make someone jealous and I figured it might help someone in return."

You didn't ask questions but then your eyes widened as she pulled out a card and discreetly gave it to you.

"Use this for whatever you'd like. I just want to make sure you keep this between us. I can't have the press knowing about the arrangement so I would need you to delete your profile. If there's anything else you'd need, let me know. Any questions?"

"No. I'm good. I'll delete the profile when I get home." You put the card away and turned to look at her. "Are you sure about this? The card I mean."

She nodded and gave you a smile. "Of course. I know you're struggling in the financial department and I want to make sure you're well taken care of." She gets a message and reads it while she talks. "I unfortunately have to go. There's an important matter I have to take care of. I would only contact you when I would need for you to events with me or dinners so you'll be free. Once again, I just want to make sure that we are exclusive. Our 'relationship' is not yet public but if it does then I don't want the press to think that you are cheating on me."

You nodded and then the two of you headed outside. You had come here by taxi so she offered you a ride home. She kissed your cheek as she stepped out of the limo to let you out.

"I'll be in touch." She whispered to you as she tucked in a strand of your hair.

You rushed upstairs and couldn't believe what just happened. You couldn't believe that the billionaire had just set up this whole thing. You didn't even care if it was to make someone jealous. You didn't want to mess with her business so would just do what she told you to.

She would occasionally contact you, simply asking how you were and keeping up to dates with various events of my life. It was a couple of weeks later when she told you you would need to fly over to attend her gala.

"Darling, you're here." She pulled you into a hug and kissed you on the lips. It took you a while to realize it was actually her but then smile and hugged her back. "We have very little time. We'll go home so you can get ready."

She took you hand and led you out to a black car. You weren't surprised to arrive at the second tallest building and then head up to the last floor.

"I have a makeup artist coming in an hour and a hair stylist coming in two. Feel free to do whatever you'd like in the meantime." She pecked your lips and you didn't question her as she did it in private. She was paying for everything and keeping her out of the streets. Lena wasn't demanding and you would practically do anything for her.

You hair and makeup were done and Lena was still nowhere to be seen. You thanked the two of them and led them out of the apartment before you headed to the room to put on your suit. You weren't sure how she had done it but the suit was fitted and it hugged the right places.

"You look sexy." You hear from your right. Lena had been at the event center finishing up the last few things. She had called you an hour before and said she wouldn't be coming home so to just take the car to drive you to the event. You felt out of place as you stepped out and the cameras starting taking pictures of you. You weren't sure how you didn't pass out as you walked to the door. Lena was quick to find you and led you to various people, introducing you as her date.

It was close to the end of the gala when you finally met her, the girl that Lena was trying to make jealous. You weren't sure why Lena had picked you as the other girl was practically a goddess.

"Love! This is my best friend, Kara. Kara, this is (y/n). She's the one I've been telling you about." The two of you shook hands and you couldn't help but wince as hers was a little tighter. Either Lena was completely clueless or she ignored it but Kara was glaring at you the entire time. You thanked whoever was out there when they pulled Lena aside to give her speech.

"You seem nice but I won't hesitate to make your life hell if you hurt her." Kara tells you after Lena starts her speech.

"I won't do anything to hurt her. She's the best thing that has happened to me." She didn't say anything as the two of you heard her speech. Lena came back down and you wrapped your arm around her waist, pulling her closer to you.

"It was lovely to meet you. Lena and I would be going home now. Thank you for coming." Kara was surprised at your tone of voice and you didn't let Lena say anything as you took her back to her car.

"I already know that you know who I've been trying to make jealous." You hear her say as she closed the door.

"What?" You asked pretending to be clueless.

"I know you know about Kara and I have to say. You were excellent. I saw how she was glaring at you. Which she has no right to. I did just about everything to get her to ask me out and everytime I tried to, she would blow me off and say she had something else to do."

The two of you had changed out of your formal attire and were just sitting in the couch, watching the news. You held her as she started to cry. You weren't sure what to say so you just rubbed her back until she had fallen asleep. You carried her to her room and tucked her in before heading back to yours. You promised yourself to be the best fake girlfriend ever. You wanted to give Lena what she wanted and if she wanted Kara then she would get her.

————————————————-
Should I make a part two or just leave it like that? The part two could be Lena/You/Kara or it could stay as Lena/You.