You/Morgana Pendragon - Nightmare

Summary: This is before she turns evil while she has trouble falling asleep. Gwen is not her maid. You are. The two of you are also secretly dating.

You rushed to Morgana's door as you heard her loud cry. Her nightmares had never gotten this bad and it worried you. You rushed inside and made you way over to her.

"Morgana? Please wake up. You're having a nightmare." You begged.

You were startled as she opened her eyes, a light shining in them but you didn't move away. She say up and pull you into a hug.

"It was the worst out of them all." She cried. "Y..you were dead and I couldn't Uther from killing you."

You stayed quiet as you rubbed her back to help her calm down a little and eventually pulled away when she was quiet.

"I'm here Morgana. You know I could take Uther down if I had to." You joked quietly, hoping to get a laugh out of her.

She smiled and shook her head. "Only if you have my help. I'm sorry for waking you up. You should go back to your room it's late."

"No way. I'm not leaving you after hearing you cry out like that." You cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm staying here with you and there's nothing you can do to change my mind."

Morgana didn't say anything as she simply scooted over and left you enough space to slip in. You gave her a smile before you moved to lay down besides her.

"Goodnight Morgana." You whispered to her while pulling her towards your front so the two of you could cuddle.

You woke up to someone straddling your hips and feeling a pair of lips on your neck. Moaning softly at the feeling, your eyes opened to find Morgana on top of you.

You were about to gently push her off but then started feeling her suck on your pulse point. Knowing she was going to leave a mark, you tried to stop her but she eventually pulled away after leaving her mark. The two of you had agreed that she could leave her mark wherever she wanted while you could only leave them in areas where her clothes hid them.

You were about to switch places with her but a hand stopped you and she shook her head.

"Oh no. I need to get ready to have breakfast with Uther. I can't be late. Maybe you can return the favor tonight."

She didn't bother to wait for a reply as she got out of bed and pulled out one of the dresses she knew drove you crazy. It didn't help that she asked for your help to tie it before leaving you alone in her room with your thoughts. 'God, Morgana was such a tease.' You realized as you laid back down on the bed to catch your breath.