You/Natasha Romanoff Part 3

Summary: You try to make it up to Nat 

Suggested by: Prince_Andrea7699

It had been a couple of days since Natasha had left you alone in your hospital room. She hadn't shown up since then and despite your best attempts to ask the doctors to tell you where she was, they refused to tell you. 

The day to be transported to your cell had come and yet still no sign of Natasha. You really wanted to talk to her but you knew that if you let them take you to this cell then you wouldn't be able to do so until god knows when. So you did the next best thing, escape. 

Over the days that you had spent in bed, you had gathered materials that you could use to escape and considering that Nat wasn't even going to come to lock you up, you figured that you messed up real bad. 

With a plan set in motion, you quietly unlocked your handcuffs and attacked the guard with the gun and then the one without a weapon. Once they were knocked out, you grabbed the gun from the floor and soon made your way to the exit to be stopped by none other than the redhead that had been avoiding you.

"Did you really think you would get out of here without anyone noticing you?"

"No but it was worth a try plus it gave me a chance to talk to you and that's all I've been wanting to do Nat."

She looked at you for the longest time and eventually nodded.

"You have 3 minutes."

You gave her a thankful smile and then began with your speech that you had been preparing while you were on bed rest.

"Nat, I'm sorry that I'm not the person you want me to be. I'm sorry for endangering my life all those times and making you worry and most importantly, I'm sorry for brushing your worries off. I shouldn't have joked about my life after getting shot and stabbed. It was dumb of me considering how I knew that you had been so worried about me. It's a mechanism that I've developed to deal with things and I know that I need to work on it. I've come to really care about you Nat. Like a lot. I would literally do anything for you and that means dumping my old life. I would literally be a stay at home girlfriend if it meant that we could be together. I really like you Natasha and all I've ever really wanted was you. Nothing in my life had ever made sense but after meeting you, everything suddenly does. I'll do anything to fix things between us."

Natasha didn't really know what to say. All she had expected was for you to apologize and then for you to knock her out so you could escape. You blindsided her especially after revealing how you felt.

"That was a lot to take in."

She looked up after noticing someone wave their hands at then, only to find Thor at the top. He motioned to his watch to tell her to wrap things up or else the others will come. 

"Look, we don't have a lot of time. We'll talk about this at another time but you need to go. You'll never be able to get out if you let them take you back to the cell so I'm letting you go. I swear to god that if I hear about going back to your old ways, I'll be the one personally dragging you back here and never letting you see the sun. Thor will be flying you out while I deal with the cameras and the others."

She grabbed you by your shirt and pulled you in for a rough kiss. Drawing out a moan from you as she bit you bottom lip when she pulled back.

"He'll take you to my place. I'll see you tonight."

You quickly nodded with a smile, happy that she was willing to try things. You gave her a quick hug before letting Thor carry you out. 

"I'm only supporting this because Natasha says that she knows you won't go back to your old ways. I trust her and if she says that you won't then I know you won't."

He landed at the roof of a building, letting you down gently. His hand suddenly extended and soon enough, his hammer came towards him.

"This goes without saying but if you heart Natasha. You'll have to worry about me and the other Avengers hunting you down. Don't screw this up."

You quickly nodded, not wanting the God of Thunder on your ass. You had no intention of hurting her. 

"I won't. I promise."

"Good! I'll see you soon then. Bye (y/n)."

He wasn't what you expected the God of Thunder to be. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor

Emila Clarke

Mamma Mia - Dana

Saskia de Merindol - Part 3

Lena Luthor

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Brie Larson

Angelina Jolie

Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon - Part 2

Morgana Pendragon Part 3

Nora West Allen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!