You/Morgana Pendragon - Coronation

Summary: You attend her coronation in secret.

Prompt by: FoscaCooman

You knew today was going to be the day where Morgana was going to crowned Queen of Camelot. It's what she had been working so hard for and her wishes were finally being fulfilled. Up until now, you and Morgana had kept your relationship a secret. She said it was only to keep you safe to avoid anyone taking you hostage to hurt her. Morgana wanted to keep you as far away from harms way so you hardly got to spend any time with her.

Morgana hadn't actually said if it was okay to come see her being crowned but you wanted to so badly go in there and watch as she sat on the throne. You asked one of the other maids if you could fill in for their spot and headed inside the throne room. 

Just in case, she might kick you out, you stood in the far back to avoid being seen by her. You weren't going to stay long. Simply just watch as they placed her crown and then head out before you were scene.

Morgana took a seat on her throne and nodded to the guard beside her so the priest could start with the coronation. She stared straight ahead as the priest went on about honoring the crown and doing her best to keep the people of the kingdom safe. She topped paying attention when she spotted you in the back.

You bit your lip as she caught your eye. You hadn't expected her to find you so quickly but you guessed it had to do with the fact that you two were soul-mates and could tell when the other was near or in danger. She gave you a smirk and whispered a small spell so that the two of you could talk telepathically. 

"Darling, you're just the person I wanted to see."

"I'm sorry Morgana. I know I shouldn't be here but I just wanted to see the moment that Camelot's future changed for the better. I'll go."

"Nonsense. Stay. I would love to have a friendly face in the audience. You're the only one that lets me put my guard down."

"I'll stay then."

"Perfect. I can't wait to get out of here. Take you somewhere private and worship you and your body."

You blushed at the thought of what she was implying. Two could play this game.

"Shouldn't I do the worshipping. After all, you will be the Queen after this ends."

"Dear, we'll soon be married and therefore you'll be a Queen as well. I'm simply thinking ahead."

You could feel your face turn a light shade of pink as you thought of what Morgana was planning to do. She had the craziest and wildest ideas to try out in the bedroom and they would always leave you so pleasantly sore. You unconsciously clenched your thighs, leaning against the wall so you would't fall.

Morgana took notice but didn't say anything anymore as the priest was finishing up.

"By the power vested in me, I crown thee, Morgana Pendragon, Queen of Camelot."

He lowered the crown on her head and stepped back as the guards took him back to his cell. 

She stood up to address her council that stood before her.

"Each and every one of you has helped me take back what was mine. All of your hard work and dedication has led to this moment. I promise to stay true to my cause and not betray any of you but for now I hope that you can still stay by my side as I make this announcement. Darling, can you please come here."

Morgana was looking directly at you, causing everyone to turn around to see who she was staring at. She extended her hand and helped you climb up to stand besides you. While holding your hand, she continued her speech.

"This here is who I've been seeing for the past two years. She's the love of my life and the future Queen of Camelot as well. If anyone has a problem with this engagement, speak now."

No one dared to step up. They were all still afraid of what Morgana could do. They had seen the countless of ways that Morgana has hurt someone just because someone had insulted her. They couldn't imagine what she would do if they said anything about the other girl. 

"Good. Everyone is dismissed."

As soon as everyone was out, Morgana gently pushed you to take a seat on the throne. Taking the crown that was on her head, she placed it on top of yours.

"There. That's where it belongs. I did make a promise of worshiping a Queen today. You know I don't like to break my promises."

If the guards heard district noises of pleasurable moans, they didn't dare move or comment anything about it. They just stood guarding the doors as they heard their Queen pleasure their future 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Sara Lance

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!