You/Sansa Stark - Reincarnation

Summary: You're killed but brought back

AN: Suggested by: LoveQueenxoxo

You knew that if you joined in on the fight that you wouldn't come back alive. What you did know was that you wanted the head of Ramsay Bolton for what he had done to Sansa. She had begged and cried for you to forget about it and stay behind her but you promised you would come back with his head. Everything was a mess and it only took a few minutes before chaos occurred.

The last thing you remember was feeling an excruciating amount of pain. You could hear a loud cry but everything after that was just a giant blur for you. Images of you and a red head kissing filled your mind but as much as you tried to figure out who it was, your mind came up with nothing.

You weren't sure how long you were in this coma-like state. But the next thing you knew, you were under some bodies. It took you a while to pull yourself out as they were extremely heavy and you looked around to see the dead fighting against men trying to protect a fortress. You grabbed the nearest sword as yours wasn't in it's sleeve and rushed inside the conflict, protecting those that had their backs to the white walkers.

The night was long and you were tired. They kept coming back and you kept sliding your borrowed sword through their heart. You had no idea what was going on as you had seemed to have lost a piece of your memory. Everyone was led back into Winterfell and you were stationed besides a tall women.

"(Y/n)? How is this possible? I heard you were killed."

You couldn't respond as they tore down the door and began to attack everyone. All you knew was that this women was good with her sword as well and choose to stay beside her.

The blonde was close to exhaustion point and so were you. You were close to giving up and so had the blonde. The two of you were surrounded with nowhere to go. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes ready to be killed.

The next thing you knew. The bodies of the dead started to fall one by one until only those that were alive and breathing were left. You sighed in relief and let yourself rest against the walls of the fortress. You were safe and so was everyone else.

When you opened your eyes again, the blonde had left and you were the only one that was alone. Everyone was in their own groups. Simply hugging each other, thankful that they had managed to survive the fight against the dead.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?! Is that really you?"

You opened your eyes to hear someone else call you just as the blonde had done. Suddenly the red head from your dreams came rushing over to you and pulling you into a deep kiss. Your eyes opened and your mind was suddenly flooded with all your memories.

"Sansa.."

You whispered before passing out from both the exhaustion and from your brain overworking.

You woke up to feel another body laying on top of you and smiled knowing exactly who it was. Your eyes opened to see Sansa sleeping peaceful, her head on your chest as she wrapped an arm around you protectively. You didn't want to disturb her but all you wanted was to run your fingers through her hair and that's what you did.

Sansa had always been a light sleeper that her eyes immediately opened when she felt the fingers on her hair.

"It's true. I wasn't dreaming."

She whispered as she looked up to you. You smiled and shook your head.

"I thought I had lost you."

She began to cry and buried her face in the crook of her neck. All you could was hold her tightly and try to soothe her.

"I'm here Sansa. I don't know how but I'm here and I'm never leaving you like that. You mean the world to me."

Her cries had stopped as she looked up to meet your eyes.

"I'm so grateful to whoever brought you back. I was so lost without you, (Y/n). Please promise me that you won't do something like that again."

You nodded and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I promise."

You mumbled against her lips. You held her tighter not wanting to lose her again.

——————
Send me suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character