You/Lena Luthor - Sugar Baby Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1. Keeping it Lena/Reader for now. Might add Kara to the relationship depending on the readers.

It had been almost a month since you had agreed to this crazy idea. School had ended a week ago and Lena had offered to let you come stay with her in her apartment. She was stubborn as hell and refused to let you go back home knowing how much you hated it. She even offered to help you find a job in your field. It was incredibly sweet and it was honestly making things hard for you.

You knew their could never be anything between the two of you. Lena was head over heels in love with Kara and despite your best attempts to impress her, she was still infatuated with Kara. Your last attempt was also brushed off as Lena had another last minute girls night with Kara. You knew she felt terrible about canceling last minute but there was nothin you could do. The only reason why she even agreed to be with you in a fake relationship was to make Kara jealous and see what she was missing.

Things were even worse for you because you couldn't even go out an find someone to take your mind off of Lena. She only had one rule and it was simple enough to follow: don't try to get with anyone. The news of you two dating spread like wildfire after the gala. Everyone wanted to know more about you considering that you had come out of nowhere. Lena helped to keep you out of the spotlight so the media only had very little information about you.

Since Lena said to make yourself at home, you took the liberty to raid her alcohol cabinet. You grabbed one of her strongest drinks and didn't even bother to pour it on a glass as you drank it from the bottle. Today had been the last straw, you had triple checked with Lena to make sure she was still coming home on time so that the two of you could have a nice dinner but she cancelled again for Kara. You were devastated but simply smiled and told her to have fun. You weren't even sure if Lena was aware that you had feelings for her but she never mentioned anything so you figured she hadn't noticed or didn't care to comment on it.

You were halfway through the bottle when she had come back to the apartment. You've always been good at handling your alcohol so you were just tipsy at this point.

"(Y/n)?"

She called out while turning on the lights. Her eyes widened in surprised as she noticed the candles and the cold dinner.

"(Y/n)? What's going on here? Was someone suppose to come over."

Her accusations just made you laugh. After making sure to turn down every guy and girl that approached you after the gala, she still had the nerve to ask you that.

"Actually no. It was suppose to be for you but you were busy with Kara. Forgive me for not bothering to clean it up."

You forced yourself to stand up and began to throw everything in the trash as Lena watched. You weren't sure what kind of things were running through her mind but you didn't care.

"We're done here. You got what you needed out of me and I'm not in school to need any kind of money. I'm sure I'll be able to find a job before school starts."

You handed her your bottle and grabbed your backpack with the only things that you had brought over when you had first come to live with her.

"I won't tell anyone about this and I wish you the best with Kara."

You slammed the door behind you and forced yourself not to cry as you called a cab to take you to the airport. Once you had arrived, you didn't care where the destination was but just picked whatever flight left the quickest. You felt silly when you realized you were waiting for Lena to rush into the airport to stop you. It was stupid considering she had no idea what you were even doing. Your flight was called and you didn't hesitate to board the flight.

—————————-
Still taking suggestions. I'm definitely doing a part 3 but not sure what way to go. Lena/reader or Kara/Lena/Reader