You/Morgana Pendragon - Merlin's Sister

Summary: You get kidnapped by Morgana along with your brother, Merlin

Prompt by: FoscaCooman

Two of Agravaine's men dropped you and Merlin in front of Morgana. She looked down at both of you. Taking her time on you as she tried to remember if she had seen you before. Not having any recollection of you, she looked back up at Agravaine. 

"You let him get away?"

"Yes, My Lady but I managed to take Merlin and his sister."

"And what am I suppose to do with them? Your job was very clear and yet you managed to ruin it."

Agravaine didn't say anything as she watched Morgana walk closer to you. She was curious about you and wanted to know more. 

"I'm sorry, Morgana. Arthur is already aware that someone in his court is betraying him and.."

"And nothing. You won't do me any good if you get caught. Figure it out."

Agravaine pulled out his sword and stepped forward, forcing Morgana to step in front of him. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking care of your problem."

"You will do no such thing. Arthur is rather fond of Merlin and I'm sure I can use that to your advantage. Help me with the girl. Drag Merlin for all I care."

He bent over to pick you up as his men dragged Merlin to Morgana's cabin. She had him tied up from the ceiling and you on her bed. 

You woke up to the feeling of a cold washcloth being pressed against your forehead. You panicked noticing it was the same girl that Merlin had warned you about in Camelot.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

You found that hard to believe when you noticed that you were chained down on the bed. You tried to get out but it was no use. It was obvious that she wanted to keep you here.

"How am I suppose to believe you when you have me tied down like this."

"I'm sorry but I have a hard time trusting people."

That's when you realized Merlin.

"Merlin! Merlin!?"

"He's not dead. He's just asleep. I gave him something for his wound that he had gotten."

"Why is he tied up like that?"

"I can't have someone that defends and protects my brother running around my cabin. I can't imagine what he would do. It's safer for him to be tied down so he won't hurt himself."

You weren't satisfied with her answer but there was nothing you could do as Merlin was still asleep.

You stayed quiet as you watched Morgana take care of your wounds. With nothing else to do, you watched as she focused on healing your wounds. You couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked. She was soon finished but you didn't want her to go. You wanted to know more about her. Why she was helping you yet ignoring Merlin completely. You began to ask questions as she happily answered. 

The two of you talked for hours. Mainly talking about what she was doing in the middle of nowhere and how she came to be. Hearing her side of the story changed things. Arthur and Merlin had twisted everything and made Morgana to seem the bad guy here.

You wanted to so desperately believe that your brother had been misguided but he never seemed to look or feel guilty about what he had done to her. It made you angry. Morgana was innocent in all this. 

"So they made you think that you were crazy. You trusted Gaius to help you and he just practically stabbed you in the back? I think from what you told me. Merlin was the worst. He listened to the words of a dragon that had been chained down by your father and tried to kill you."

"I've made my piece with it. I'm only looking to take back what's mine."

"I may not be as strong or powerful as you but I'll help you. I can't sit back and watch as they take what's yours."

Morgana nods. It hadn't been her intention to just talk about her life story but you made it easy for her. She had never opened up to someone else other than her sister.

You turned around as you heard Merlin groaning loudly as he woke up.

"Ah Merlin. You're finally awake." 

Morgana stood up from the bed and walked over to face him properly.

"I was beginning to think that you weren't going to. Your sister here was worried about."

Morgana walked over to you, removing the chain that had tied you down to the bed. She pushed down her fear of you betraying her as she knew that she would have to eventually come to trust you.

"(Y/n)! Don't listen to her. She's messing with your head."

You moved to stand besides Morgana to face your brother. No longer seeing him as the brother that you admired.

"So you're saying that you didn't kill her or her sister? She would be dead if it hadn't been for her sister?"

"NO! I mean yes but I had reasons to believe that she would turn out like this. If I would have killed her then we wouldn't even be here. Arthur wouldn't have to constantly watch his back.

"You mean that you listened to an old dragon that just wanted out of the prison Uther kept him in. Morgana is only trying to claim what is hers and I'm helping her Merlin. I know she's innocent. You're the one that's guilty of everything."

He at least had the decency to look ashamed. Merlin knew that he was wrong in trusting the dragon but it still didn't change the fact that Morgana wanted to kill Arthur.

"I've heard enough Merlin. Enough to know that I've been trusting the wrong Pendragon."

You stepped back to allow Morgana to perform the spell she had told you about. Using a Fomorroh to hypnotize to kill Arthur. You didn't feel anything as Morgana knocked him out and ordered her men to take him back to the forest.

Morgana headed back inside her cabin, wrapping one of her arms around your waist to pull you in.

"Now that we're finally alone. I believe you made me a promise."

You leaned in to kiss her. Letting her pull you back to the bed where you weren't chained down to keep you as a prisoner. This time you were chained down for pleasure. Morgana did have a thing about ropes.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Kara Danvers

Blake Lively

Lana Parilla

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!