You/Cat Grant - Oblivious

Summary: You think Cat is straight 

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551 

You've known Cat ever since you arrived at National City. You had met her at one of her usual galas that she tended to host. You had arrived late as usual and she was leaving early as usual that both of you ended up bumping into each other. Cat practically ripped you a new one. She had been upset that she had been knocked over but after some apologizing she ended up inviting you to a restaurant and the two of you have been longtime friends since then.

It's why when you heard that she had been captured, you didn't hesitate to put the suit back on that you put away forever. You had moved away from your old town because you no longer wanted to be a hero. There were too many responsibilities and any wrong move and someone could get hurt so you put away the suit before you accidentally killed someone.

You ran around the city, double checking every nook and cranny for her. As the hours went by, you started getting more desperate because there was practically no sign of her. She had literally disappeared from the face of the world. You needed help to find her or else it was going to be too late if you waited any longer. It's when you suddenly remember Cat talking about how one of her old assistants had connections to Supergirl. 

After arriving at Catco, you ignored the looks given to you and searched around for a Kara Danvers. You sighted in relief as you spotted her at her desk. 

"Kara? Kara Danvers?"

"Y-yeah. Th-that's me."

Kara had always been a big fan of yours that she was quite shocked to find out that you were suddenly in her city after you had disappeared all those years ago.

"Great. I need you help."

"My help? What could I possibly do? I'm no one special?"

She was going to start rambling so you had to cut her off. People were over hearing things they shouldn't so you led her to somewhere private that the two of you could talk. 

"I know you have connections to Supergirl. I need her help. Cat Grant is missing."

"Ms. Grant is missing? Oh, Rao. I should have know. She never comes into work late. I just figured  that she had taken a day off with (Y/n) and had forgotten to tell me. Those two are always sneaking off and I can't help but feel that there's something going on between them. I mean Ms. Grant is actually much nicer ever since she had met, (y/n). I would really like to meet the woman that is dating Ms. Grant."

You should have cut her off when you heard her start talking about your friendship with Cat. Truthfully, there was nothing going on between the two of you. Nothing could ever happen even if you wanted to because Cat was straight. You were just content that you were friends. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Danvers but there is nothing going on between them. Anyways, could you contact Supergirl. I really need her help with Cat. I need to find her."

Kara squinted her eyes at you. No one ever called Ms. Grant by her real name unless it was you. She however didn't say anything since she knew how important secret identities were. 

"I'll call her. Any specific spot you wanted to meet? The rooftop of Catco."

"I'll let her know."

X

Supergirl had arrived as promised. After filling her in on all the details. She let you know about how she worked for an agency that helped her and asked for their help to search for Cat Grant. It didn't take long for them to locate her near an empty desert facility. You didn't wait for them to give you a plan as you rushed off to save Cat. Supergirl following close behind to provide backup.

You broke in through the doors and quickly knocked out all the men that were holding her captive. 

"(y/n)..what are you doing here."

"To save you Cat."

You ripped her bindings and carried her back to her apartment. Simply dropping her off to avoid her asking any further questions. 

Cat knew exactly what you were doing so she called you in to her office for next morning. You really couldn't deny anything that she asked of you so you agreed. 

"Why did you reveal yourself to the city (y/n)? Supergirl could have saved me and people would have never known that you were here."

"I had to save you Cat. Who knows what else they could have done if they hadn't found you."

Cat wasn't buying it. She knew you well enough that she knew you were only telling her half of the truth.

"Again. Supergirl could have saved me."

Cat just kept looking at you and you broke down. Revealing all of your feelings. Eventually you finished confessing your love for her and finally looked up to see her. She was usually quiet for someone who always had a say for everything. You understood that she didn't like you back but was too polite to upset you.

"I'm sorry Cat. I should have kept shut."

You closed your eyes and turned your way back out of her office to avoid breaking down in her office where everyone could see you.

Cat quickly realized what was going on and rushed over to you, taking your wrist and turning your around to kiss you.

"I feel the exact same way (y/n)."

You gave her a bright smile, leaning in to kiss her again.

In the background, the two of you could hear loud cheering when they noticed the two of you kissing. Everyone on the floor had been aware of how close the two of you were that they were all just waiting to see how long would take for one of you to break down and confess your feelings. 

"Get back to work! I don't pay you to be my personal cheerleaders."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor

Angelina Jolie

Scarlett Johanson

Maggie, Lena, Alex, Kara

Alex Morgan - Part 2

Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa, and Arya - Part 2

Walking Dead

Christen Press

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!