You/Brie Larson - Period

Summary: You get your period 

Prompt by: ImjessyM

AN: The comments aren't showing as a notification so please send me a private message if you have a prompt or story that you want me to do. Thank you 

AN2: Also if anyone could come up with a better name, please let me know.

You hated getting your period. It was always an absolute pain to deal with because it always interfered with everything. You would be constantly tired and on top of that, you would always get cramps. It's why you ended up canceling date night with Brie.

"I'm sorry, babe, but I'm not feeling good. I know you have trouble getting days off but I'm having cramps and you know how bad they get."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have come over with chocolate and movies so we could stay in. Don't move. I'm coming over."

She hung up before you even had a chance to reply. 

An hour had passed and she still hadn't showed up so you figured she must have been called in for the day. You didn't think much of it nor did you want to interrupt her so you decided to take a quick nap.

Brie had gone to the store to get everything that you liked to eat. She really wasn't sure what you wanted at the time and since you wouldn't answer, she just ended up getting everything. The cashier almost had a heart attack when she noticed how much she had to scan, especially when she noticed how much Brie was paying. 

"Having a party, huh?"

"Not exactly. My girlfriend isn't feeling too good and this is all of her favorite things. She didn't answer her phone and I'm already late so I figure why not go with everything."

The cashier just shrugged at her explanation and scanner the card.

"She is one lucky girl then."

Brie gives her a bright smile.

"I'm the lucky one."

Brie ends up having to call her assistant over to help her out.

"Sorry! I normally don't have you do any of this but I needed the help and (y/n) is in pain."

"It's okay. I don't mind."

Brie knocked at your door and patiently waited for you to open up.

At her third time knocking, she figured that you must have fallen asleep and pulled out her key.

"She must have fallen asleep. (y/n), gets tired during this time of the month."

She explained as the two of them brought everything in from the car. Brie thanked her assistant and waved goodbye before she headed back inside with you.

Grabbing the pills and heating pad, she headed to the bedroom to wake you up.

"Babe, I got you some medicine and a heating pad. I know yours had broken last month and knowing you, you probably hand't gone out to buy one."

You whine as she gently shook you awake but hearing the words pills and heating pad made you wake up.

"I heard you brought me pills and the pad."

Brie rolls her eyes and nods as she hands them to you.

"Nice to know that you appreciate me."

You gently hit her arm and puller her in for a kiss.

"Thank you, babe. I really needed this. What would I have done without you?"

"Probably suffer."

"Mhm. Now come on. Cuddle with me because I know we're both tired and you need to catch up on your sleep. You've been doing night shoots all this week."

"Okay, okay. I get it. I need some sleep. I called dibs on being the big spoon."

You didn't have a reason to argue so you turned your back to her and sighed in content and she pulled you towards her. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Angelina Jolie

Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon - Part 2

Morgana Pendragon Part 3

Nora West Allen

Mariska Hargitay

Lena Luthor/ Alex and Kara Danvers - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 4

Cara Delevingne

Josie Saltzman

Lena Luthor - Part 3

Cara Delevingne

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!