You/Saskia De Merindol - Early Morning Part 1

Summary: She makes you leave 

Prompt by: UnnatiN

You were just getting comfortable in Saskia's bed when she called for you.

"I have an early morning tomorrow and I would hate to quick you out in the morning."

"It's fine. I should have asked."

To make things less awkward, she got on her phone and you hurried up to put your clothes back on to leave.

You weren't sure what made you come back to her. She was clearly in love with someone else and was simply just using you to forget about her pain. It hurt but it was the closest you would get to her. 

You've been in love with Saskia ever since she took you to her apartment all those months ago. It was stupid to think that Saskia would forget about this other girl but after months of clearly seeing the pain in her eyes, you knew that you were never going to be an option.

Once you got home, you pulled out your strongest drink and managed to finish most of it to try to get yourself to forget about everything. But it was difficult. You couldn't forget her touch. Yes, she was rough most of the times but it was because she was only using you to get her frustrations out. You kept telling yourself that one day, it'll be something else other than sex but each night that she called you made you lose hope. 

You headed to work late, the massive headache you woke up did not help at all. Your head wasn't even 100% at work. All you kept thinking about Saskia and this mystery woman that held her heart. You needed to know who it was. Figure out why she was so special that nothing you did would ever compare to her.

You searched online for any social media of Saskia until you eventually stumbled upon a video of some girl's engagement. You could tell from the video that the girl celebrating her marriage was the one that Saskia's heart belong to. Saskia had that same look you would get whenever you realized that you weren't going to be with the one you ended falling in love with.

You wiped away your tears and closed out the video, forcing yourself to work to forget whatever you had seen.

That very same day, Saskia had texted you to come over. She hardly ever called the next day but you just knew she needed to forget about the engagement. You knew it was a bad idea to go but you just couldn't resist yourself.

After the two of you were done, Saskia was already kicking you out. Not even letting you get a chance to catch your breath. You were going to hurry up and get out of there but you just knew that if you left again like last night, you would keep coming back and getting hurt. You needed to end this before you got in too deep.

You dropped your shoes and turned to face her. She felt you staring at her and looked up from her phone. 

"Are you going to ever see me as more than just your fuck buddy?"

Saskia hadn't expected this question but she knew you were bound to ask it. She had noticed lately that you weren't as into it as before and she had an idea of why it was. She hoped that you wouldn't bring it up because you did help her forget and it was just going to be hard someone that was as good as you.

"(y/n)... this is just meant as a stress reliever. We said no feelings and stuff like that."

You were expecting her to say something similar to that and as much as you tried to prepare yourself to hear these words, they still hurt. You gave her a small smile. 

You could either continue pretending that you were okay with this arrangement or you could end it. Save yourself from the hurt that Saskia would end up causing you. 

"Right. No feelings... I can't do this anymore Saskia."

You turned around to finish putting on your other shoe.

"It's honestly sad that you're pining after your best friend who's getting married."

You knew it was stupid of you say it but you wanted to hurt her like she had hurt you.

Never one to be quiet, Saskia just couldn't help herself but to answer.

"Fuck you!"

By the time you had gotten to your apartment, you realized you had made a big mistake. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Katie McGrath

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers

Earth-X Kara Danvers

Saskia De Merindol

Natasha Romanoff - Part 2

Chloe Decker

Eva Zambrano

Angelina Jolie

Wanda Maximoff - Part 2

Kara Danvers

Amanda Rollins

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!