You/Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite Part 1

Summary: Lena cheats on you

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

AN: Might be posting 2 imagines per day as I'm taking too long on some of them. Maybe 3 if I have time. Really sorry for the wait everyone. Hoping to catch up by the end of the week. No worries to people wanting to give me prompts. Keep posting them or sending me messages. I never say no to a request. I like the challenge. Thank you all.

You couldn't help but smile as you thought about your girlfriend on the other side of the door. Today, was going to be your 6th month anniversary and you were just excited to celebrate with her that you had left work early to pick up some flowers for her. She had been staying late at her office just so you could both get the weekend off with no responsibilities.

You opened the door and instead of finding Lena watching tv, she was currently being fucked on the couch with none other than James Olsen.

"I guess I now know what you were doing so late these past couple of weeks."

Lena hadn't even heard you when you came in. Her eyes widened when she spotted you at the front of the door with the flowers, she quickly pushed of James and fixed her desk.

"Wait, darling, I can explain!"

You didn't want to hear it. This had been one of your biggest nightmares and you never told her because you thought it was silly to even think about it. Lena could never hurt you. Guess you were wrong.

"Fuck you! The both of you deserve each other."

You yelled at her, throwing the flowers in her face as you flew out the window, no longer caring about the consequences if anyone saw you like this.

You flew to the only place you could deal with your pain and spent your entire day punching cars hoping the pain would go away but nothing worked.

You hadn't realized but Lillian had been watching you this entire time. Waiting to strike when you were feeling like this to infect you with the red kryptonite that she had been working on ever since she had found out about her daughter dating you.

She tossed the rock through the window and ran off with a man that looked like J'onn.

You went over to inspect. You figured it was some form of kryptonite but you had no idea what it did. It wasn't causing you to go weak so you figured it was just a fake. However, you didn't notice how your veins glowed a dark shade of red when you first touched it.

The next day, you woke up feeling all kinds of things. Anger and hate were the ones that stood out the most. You knew that if you let them take control that bad things would happen so you went to the nearest bar to drink away your feelings.

The alcohol wasn't helping. In fact, it was making thing worse. Anything was setting you off and it was taking everything in you not to beat anyone down to a bloody pulp.

As much as you tried, you weren't successful, a guy had come over to try to talk to you and you didn't hesitate to smash your glass on his head. You continued beating him to the point that he wasn't even fighting back. The rest of the people in the bar were too scared to step and finally Supergirl came in.

"STOP! This isn't you (y/n). You're killing him."

You didn't care. You wanted to feel anything but the pain and anger from yesterday.

Seeing that you weren't listening. Kara stepped in and began to fight you. The two of you matched in strength so it could go either way. During one particular punch that she managed to land on you, she noticed the red veins and quickly alerted Alex about what was going on.

Alex came in with the gun that they had used on Kara and shot you. Knocking you out within seconds. Kara slowly lifted you out of there and took you to the DEO.

You woke up to some bright lights, blinding you.

"Oh sorry. One sec."

Kara stood up and moved the lamp from your eyes.

"Better?"

"Thanks."

Suddenly, everything came rushing back to you. Lena cheating, almost killing an alien and then beating Kara up.

"Oh Rao."

You said before bursting out in tears. You had fucked up badly.

Kara rushed over to you, quickly wrapping you in a hug.

"(y/n), it's not your fault. You were under the influence of red kryptonite. It made your emotions 10x stronger."

"I hurt you and that guy! I could've killed him."

"But you didn't and that's all that matters."

There was no point in arguing with her so you just silently cried until you fell asleep.

Kara continued holding on to you, not wanting to let you go.

You spent a total of two weeks at the DEO, making sure that the red kryptonite was all out of your system. Kara had been with you the entire time and you couldn't thank her enough. The two of you were already close but those two weeks made you realize something. You were falling hard for Kara. You had been wanting to ask her out since you were released almost a month ago but you were scared. Scared that she would reject you so you did the next best thing. Ask Alex to see if Kara was interested.

"Hey, Alex. Could I ask you something?"

"Of course."

She put her files down and turned around to focus on you.

"Is-Is Kara interested in someone?"

"Why do you ask?'

You suddenly felt small as her mood changed.

"I kind of want to ask her out?"

"Kind of? Either you want to ask her out or you don't"

"Okay, okay. I want to ask her out."

"Good. It's about time. I'm sick of hearing Kara talk nonstop about you."

She was about to turn back to her experiment but stopped to look back at you.

"We might be friends but make no mistake. I'm Kara's sister first and if you so much as make her cry about anything. Just know that I have a gun loaded with kryptonite bullets with your name on them."

You quickly nodded.

"Yes ma'am!"

Her mood did another 180 and then gave you a smile.

"Good. I'm glad we have an understanding. Now go ask out my sister."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers

Earth-X Kara Danvers

Saskia De Merindol

Natasha Romanoff - Part 2

Chloe Decker

Eva Zambrano

Angelina Jolie

Wanda Maximoff - Part 2

Kara Danvers

Amanda Rollins

Saskia De Merindol - Part 2

Earth-X Kara Danvers

Katie McGrath - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!