You/Daenerys Targaryen - Spy Part 1

Summary: You're captured and sent to the cells.

You were given the job to figured out what Daenerys Targaryen was doing here in Westeros.

It took you a couple of days to blend in with the men and women that served her. You started out as a servant and then was trusted enough to deal with important matters.

You weren't sure how it happened or who told told but two of her guards had come late at night to collect you. You didn't bother to fight them while being led down the halls. Whispers managed to land on your ears and you tried your best to ignore them. It would only make things worse if you reacted to them.

Chains were placed on you to keep you from escaping, not that you could but they didn't want to risk it. Time went by and you were no longer sure how long they had kept you in here. What you were grateful was that they did manage to provide enough food to keep you from going hungry.

You weren't sure but you thought that a couple of days had gone by since they had taken you in. They had kept you chained down in a cell that had no windows and there was barely enough fire for you to see.

The harsh sunlight hurt your eyes as you were led outside, you stumbled and almost tripped but soon felt a firm hand wrap around your arm to be led down to wherever they were taking you.

They pushed you on to your knees and forced you to look up to their queen. "I hope you understand that I'm being extremely kind to you. Anyone else would have killed you the moment they realized that you were a spy." Everyone was quiet as they heard Daenerys talk. No one was sure what they had planned for you and they watched to see if she would finally be cruel.

"I think it is only fair if you give us some answers. Who are you working for?"

You were prepared for this. The only reason why you were even hired to infiltrate her camp was because you were the best. You had apparently kept her waiting long enough for you answer that you cried out as you felt one of her guards hit you with their spear.

"None of that. I am sure she knows that it would be better for her to talk than keep quiet. If she does provide enough answers then I am sure I can find some use for her."

And so you talked. You weren't even sure why you told her everything. You had taken beatings and anything else that someone could come up with to get answers out of you. Scars littered around your body to show that they weren't afraid to go to extreme measures to get them out of you but none of them succeeded except her.

The guards led you to an empty room where there were two women waiting for you. They cleaned you and dressed you before sending you off with the guards to someone's chambers. Cuffs were placed on both your wrist and ankles before being forced to kneel for whoever stayed here. You faced away from the door so you weren't sure who had come in after a couple of hours being left alone.

"You intrigue me. I have no idea what angle you are playing but all the information you handed to us proved to be true. It is why I am not holding a knife to your neck." Out of all the people you had expected, Daenerys was not one of them. For the first time in your life, you weren't sure what to expect. Lots of things popped in your head as to what she could do to you and you were suddenly afraid.

For someone that was known as the breaker of chains, she certainly liked to keep you in them. You had been with Daenerys for a while now. She had set up many rules for you to follow and you weren't sure if you preferred this than death. Every one of her rules were followed and you remained by her side as she traveled to regain the Iron Throne.

After you had finished serving her for the night, she forced you to look at her while you were on your knees in front of her. Her thumb traced your bottom lip as her other hand cupped your cheek. It had been the first time that you had been allowed to lay eyes on her. One of her rules was that you weren't allowed to look at her directly in the eyes. The rule seemed ridiculous at the time but it now made sense. Daenerys had this look in her eye that allowed you to see right through her. She had fallen in love with you as you did.

After you had spent many days by her side, you had come to realize that her treatment of you was fair. You might be in chains but she didn't treat you as horrible as you heard about the other lords and ladies. Little by little, your feelings for her grew to the point that you would do anything for her. You weren't sure if she noticed that you had stopped acting out that it made her reveal her self to you but you were grateful. The moment you laid eyes on her again was a blessing.

From that moment on, Daenerys did little things to show you that she cared. She had actually removed the cuffs but still kept you by her side. Rather than force you to leave her room after servicing her, she would let you join her bed. Kisses in the morning and occasionally at night were now a thing. You craved those few seconds each day that passed.

She might be able to truly show how she cared about you but you loved the little things she did and that was more than enough for you.