You/Kara Danvers - She-Hulk

Summary - You beat Mon-El

Prompt by - Rexburn12

AN: Would just like to say that violence does not solve anything

You've been in love with Kara as long as you remember. You first met her when she came to the local alien bar for the first time. She had been accompanied by her friends so you didn't dare approach her. Kara was actually the one that approached you. Offering to buy you a drink and come join them as she had noticed that you were lonely. You didn't even think twice as you followed her back to the table.

Mon-El had been a thorn on your side right from the very beginning. You could tell he hated you as well as he didn't even bother to shake your hand when you introduced yourself to everyone. 

It's why you couldn't control your anger when you heard what had happened. Kara had found Mon-El in the supply closet with the new secretary. She was devastated of course and you held her until she had cried herself to sleep. It broke your heart to see her like this so you went out to pay Mon-El a visit. 

You hardly ever got angry. It led for you to use your powers and you wanted to avoid that as much as possible. You were always so scared of hurting other people but this time. You just let it control you as you rushed through the city in search of him.

All Mon-El saw was a green woman throw herself at him as she pounded her fists on his face. She was stronger than he could handle so all he could do was try to cover his face as much as possible.

"Stop! Please stop! I haven't done anything to you."

He begged. 

You were gone. Anger had taken complete control over you and you didn't want to bother to calm yourself down. After all, Mon-El hurt Kara. That's like kicking a puppy and everyone knows that you're not suppose to.

He was bleeding everywhere. He couldn't feel anything and you were still punching him. 

Kara had woken up to find your house empty. It was unusual of you to just leave her alone so she knew something was wrong. She quickly change into her suit and headed out of the window in search of you.

Using your heartbeat, She found you a few minutes later in an empty alley with an unconscious Mon-El. Ignoring your different form, Kara took hold of your wrists to keep you from punching Mon-El. You were far too strong to hold you back and she needed to think of something before you ended up killing him.

"(Y/N)! It's Kara. You need to stop or you'll end up doing something you'll regret."

She continued to plead until you gradually stopped hitting him. You were much more calm than a few minutes ago, allowing you to change back to your human form. 

"Kara?"

"Yeah. Come on. Lets go. We'll talk about this in your apartment. I'll have Alex come pick him up."

She carried you and flew you to your apartment. Were the two of you changed into something comfortable.

"I told you about me being Supergirl. Why did you hid yourself from me?"

"Because I thought I had contained that part of me. I've never used it before and I had no intention of using it. Today was just an accident. I've always been so calm about things."

Kara sighs and nods understanding why you had kept that part of yourself. 

"But what made you just attack him. You say you've always been so calm about things but earlier today did not appear like it."

It was now or never.

"He hurt you Kara. In the worst possible way that someone could hurt you and I just couldn't let him get away with it."

"That's not all of it."

"I might be a little in love with you."

You mumble hoping she hadn't heard it but the look on her face showed that she had.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You were with Mon-El and I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

Kara stays quiet. Thinking about your answer.

"Well Mon-El is no longer in the picture and the truth is I never really loved him. It's why I'm so calm about everything. Yes, he cheated but it showed me who he really is and it also led me to someone that truly cares for me."

She reached over, cupping your cheek in your hand.

"Go on a date with me."

You wanted to lean in so desperately but you knew that you had to wait. She had just gotten out of a relationship.

"Maybe we should wait. You just sort of broke up with Mon-El and I don't mind waiting until you're ready."

Kara leaned back on the couch, giving you a small smile.

"I suppose you're right then. We have all the time in the world."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Blake Lively

Lana Parilla

Lucy Lane

Kara Danvers

Morgana Pendragon

Kaylee Bryant

Olivia Benson

Lucy Westenra

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!