You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Using You Part 1

Summary: Elizabeth bails you out of jail to pretend to be her husband.

AN: Will post another Lena prompt tomorrow

Things weren't looking well for you in your brother. The two of you got thrown into jail because of your debt to Samuel Grant and neither of you knew how you would pay it off.

You've spent almost a few days without anyone coming in other than to simply bring food.

"I've heard the two of you have gotten into some trouble. I might be the answer to your problems."

She motioned for the two of you to stand from the floor.

"I want one of you to marry me. Either of you will do. I don't care that you're a woman. I can handle the two of you just fine."

"I can do it."

"Very well. Come with me. You stay."

She motioned for your brother to stop. You stopped as well, making her turn around to see why you had as well.

"We had a deal. One of us will agree to be your pretend husband and you'll help us out."

She simply laughs and turns back around to walk out of the cell.

"Oh darling, do you think I'm just going to bail him out without you signing any documents. Sign the document first and then we have a deal."

You wanted to say something but she was already out the cell. With a quick glance to your brother, you followed her out.

Once you got home, she stopped you at the entrance to explain what was going to happen.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because no one wants to do business with an unmarried woman. If it was up to me, then I would have easily stayed a widow. My dead husband was a drunk and him getting killed was a blessing. Remember that I can easily replace you so don't do anything stupid. I just have a few simple rules for you to follow. You do as I say and nothing else. We'll live in the same house but you won't step into my room. You won't touch me unless I touch you and you certainly won't be making any business decisions."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss your cheek, completely surprising you. The miss suddenly made sense as the priest came in. Elizabeth led you to a room where you were fitted into (suit/dress) and styled accordingly.

"Do you take Elizabeth Carruthers to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you take (y/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do."

The ceremony only lasted a few minutes and the kiss a few seconds. With the contract signed, everyone had left the two of you in the room.

"The contract is signed. My end of the deal has been done, it's your turn to hold up your end of the deal."

She laughed and held up the copy of the contract.

"My sweet, do you really think I will just have him released like that. How else will I get to make sure you do as I say. I'll tell you when I'll have him released."

Elizabeth walked over to you and brushed her lips agains yours.

"You're my puppet now. You do as I say or you'll get thrown back with your brother."

The only thing you could do was gulp and nod as you couldn't say anything. Her voice was intoxicating and all you wanted to do was lean in and kiss her.

"Very well. I'm looking forward to having a happy marriage then."

Another kiss to the cheek, and she left you alone with you thoughts.

—————————-
Send me suggestions. Will do any female character or  celebrity.