You/Lucy Lane - Competition

Summary - You and Alex have a competition for a girl 

Suggested by - Janafo28

Lena had been holding another conference to talk about a new product she was going to sell in a week or so and had asked for the DEO to provide security as she was sure there would be people there wanting to hurt those that had attended. 

J'onn knew that anything Luthor related would always be disastrous and so assigned you and Alex's teams as her security.

Just as Lena had said, there had been an attempt on her life and the lives of the aliens that were attending the conference. You and Alex protected Lena while the rest of your teams dealt with the threat.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Thank you. I really didn't think they would actually come and attack but I'm just glad the two of you were here."

You gave her a smile as did Alex. The two of you led her to a van that had escorted her out of the area while you dealt with the aftermath of the attack.

You kept quiet as you kept thinking back to how Lena had a tight grip on you as you led her out. It had been the first time you were close to the other girl and it made you realize that made your crush on her wasn't just something you could forget. 

"Hey, are you okay? "

Alex asked through the comms after noticing you had been quite for a while. Usually, you would be bragging about how you had managed to save someone but not today. 

"Just thinking."

"Well come on. Spit it out. We're suppose to be able to trust each other."

She was right. You had always told her everything as she did. But could you tell her about this? Alex wasn't the biggest fan of Lena and you knew she could try to get you to push your feelings aside and you couldn't do that this time. 

"(y/n)? Come on. Tell me."

"It's nothing, Alex."

"Liar. Tell me or I'll tell Kara you ate her last box of potstickers."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me."

You groaned loudly and figured it was better to just spit it out.

"Fine. I like Lena."

"I like Lena too. What's the big deal?"

"Nooo. I mean I like like Lena."

Alex stayed quiet. She thought it was going to be mission related, not this. 

"Alex?"

"I'm here. I just don't know what to say."

"I know you don't trust Lena and so on but I can't help it. She's just amazing and pretty and.."

"I get the point."

Alex had to come clean as well.

"I uh. I like Lena too."

"Please tell me you mean in a friendly way."

By now, the two of you had stopped helping with the aftermath and had just been ordering your teams to help deal with the mess.

"I can't lie to you, (y/n)."

"Well shit."

The two of you stayed quiet while you debated what to do. On the one hand, the two of you wanted to date her but on the other, this could ruin your friendship.