You/Morgana Pendragon - Happily Ever After Part 2

Summary: Aftermath of part 1

AN: Requested by: lucyh97

Your relationship with Morgana progressed as the two of you got to know each other. Neither would admit your feelings for each other as you felt that you weren't enough for her. Morgana didn't say anything because she felt that maybe she had heard wrong and you didn't truly mean what you had said. There wasn't a day where she didn't think about those words you had whispered to her.

You had been walking down the hallway when you heard the news of Gwen, Morgana's old maid , had arrived to meet with her. This caught your attention and followed the guards as they escorted her to the throne room where Morgana was waiting for her.

You stood beside Morgana giving her a smile as she looked up at you. She had given you free access around the castle to do as you please. The guards, servants and knights were all confused as to why you were given access but never questioned it. Morgana was still their Queen and wouldn't question her word. She might be much more understanding than Uther but they still feared her.

"Morgana! It's so good to see you. How long has it been?"

"Such a long time dear. I thought you had settled down on the other kingdom. I heard Arthur had banned you from ever stepping foot."

"It had been a misunderstanding. I'm here to talk to him. I heard Uther was no longer king and figured my banning from the kingdom wouldn't apply. I was quite surprised to hear that you had been crowned Queen. Last I heard, Arthur was the one next in line to be crowned king. I didn't even know you had a claim to the throne."

Morgana laughed quietly, standing up and walking down to stand in front of her.

"You've been away far too long, Gwen. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Arthur is dead and so is Uther."

Gwen started laughing thinking it was a joke. Arthur being dead? That had to be a joke.

"I'm serious Morgana. I need to talk to Arthur."

Morgana pulled her into a hug.

"He's dead Gwen."

Hearing her worst fears being confirmed made her break down. She had no one. No reason to live. Nothing to make her fight.

"H-how did he die?"

"That's not important Gwen. You should get some rest. You've traveled far and must be exhausted. I'll have one of my guards lead you to one of my guest rooms. Take as much time as you need to grieve."

She couldn't get another word out as she continued to cry. Morgana motioned for one of the guards to take her to the room. She dismissed everyone in the throne room but you.

"Should I have told her, (y/n)? She was my friend. The least I can do is explain what happened and why I did it."

You sigh, unsure of what advice to give her. On one hand it would give Gwen some closure but on the other it would make her hate Morgana. You couldn't bare to think of how Morgana will react to her losing another friend.

"I think it is best to not say anything. Gwen is already grieving and the news of her dear friend being responsible for her lover's death might break her."

She wiped away her tears and nodded. You were right. There was no reason for her to bring up the past.

The rest of the day, the two of you spent it going over the details of a tournament that Morgana wanted to host. She mainly took care if everything while you helped her decide what would be the prizes and such.

It was the end of the day and as usual. You went to bed with Morgana in your arms.

A few hours went by and you were suddenly woken up by someone shaking you too harsh. Morgana must have sent something and woke up as well.

"Gwen! What are you doing?"

You didn't know what Morgana was panicking about until you felt the blade of a knife on your throat.

"You killed him! You just held me like if you hadn't been the one to slide the blade through his heart. It's time someone showed you what it's like to lose someone."

Gwen didn't hesitate to slide the blade across your neck and soon fled.

Morgana didn't give her a chance to run away as she flew the knife straight to her heart.

All you could feel was pain. You tried to stop it but it was useless. Blood was pouring out of your wound and you knew you were dying.

Morgana carefully pulled you towards her arms, trying to stop the blood as well.

"God. Please don't. Please don't quit on me (y/n). I never even told you how I felt. Just hold on for a second more."

She had tears streaming down her face and could hardly concentrate as the love of her life was slipping away.

You couldn't say anything at all as you were slipping away. You mouthed the words 'I love you' as you knew that weren't going to make it.

Morgause had heard yells coming from Morgana's room to see what was going on. She had never heard her sister cry out like that. She just hoped she wasn't too late.

The scene she had arrived to was not what she had expected. She had assumed it had been a other one of Morgana's nightmares but that coudn't have been as they had stopped when you started laying down with her.

"Morgana! I need you to focus. We can save her. I need your help."

As soon as Morgana had calmed down enough, Morgause placed her hands on top of hers and began to say a spell. Within seconds the cut began to slowly heal until there was only a scar left in its place.

You had passed out from the blood loss but Morgause assured Morgana that you just needed to rest.

Morgana spent night awake, holding you and whispering all the things she wanted to do with you when you woke up. She was going to tell you how she felt and come out to the public. You weren't going to be her dirty secret anymore.

"And we can go horseback riding."

You whispered, your throat felt too dry to talk properly.

Morgana gasped quietly at hearing you talk, she hadn't expected for you to be hearing what she was saying. She quickly grabbed you a glass of water and helped you drink it. You were still too tired.

"(Y/n)! You're awake! I thought I would never see those eyes again."

You smiled as she cupped your cheek to make you look up at her.

"You can't get rid of me that easily."

She laughed through her tears and leaned in to kiss you. You didn't even care that you could taste her tears. You were just glad that you were finally kissing her after all this time.

Like Morgana had said, she had come out to the public about you. If they had a problem with it, they didn't say anything in fear of being thrown in jail but no one did. They all were happy to finally see their Queen smile.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Part 1/2 (Will post this with part 2)
Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Part 2

Angelina Jolie

Regina Mills

Morgana Pendragon

Katie McGrath

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!