You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Using You Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

AN: I figured the prompt would make a good part 2. I think you can still read it by itself though

Suggested by: FoscaCooman

After being married for several months to Elizabeth, you had come to realize that she was only using you. You figured that she would only keep you for a week or so but it had been longer than that. It had been several months and Elizabeth had still yet to release your brother. You brought it up one time and learned to never bring it up unless she did.

"Eli..."

"Don't you dare finish that. You know very well to address me properly. I can't have you thinking that we're in equal positions."

This humiliated you far beyond than what you led on. You couldn't believe that you just let her walk all over you. She simply smiled after noticing the slight blush on your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Miss Elizabeth. I know better than that."

"Very well. I'll think of something for you to make it up to me."

You kept quiet and waited for her to signal that you were allowed to continue.

"I was wondering if you would be freeing my brother anytime soon? I've been nothing but your loyal wife and it would be nice of you to release him after helping you with your business."

This seemed to have angered her. The only thing that showed how furious she was, was her eyes that just showed her fury. Her laugh wasn't sweet at all and it just made you nervous. You had no idea what she would do.

"It would be nice of me to release him? Don't you think it was nice of me to let you live in my house and share the same air as me. Everyone thinks you were the one that rebuilt my company from the ground up and I let you take the credit. Imagine what they would say when they realize that you're nothing but my puppet."

She walked to you and simply stared up at you. You were quite taller than her but that didn't deter her. She slid her hand up to your neck and ever so gently started to cut of your air supply.

"If you ever think of bringing it up to me again, I'll make sure you know how dispensable you are. I'm only keeping you around because you're good at following orders."

She finally let go and you started gasping for air. Elizabeth ignored you and went back to her desk to continue filling out her paperwork. You went back to your assigned room and stayed there until she called for you again.

After that little stunt, you made sure to never step out of line again. Anything she asked of you, you would do without a question. Therefore it was a shock to you when she had brought you back to the cells that held your brother.

"Miss Elizabeth?"

She ignored you and kept following the guard to the cell that held your brother. The guard unlocked the door and told your brother he was free to go. You pulled him a deep hug and didn't pull away until you heard her clear her throat. The guard had left by this time so it was just the three of you.

"I've completed the rest of the deal. You're no longer married to me. I'll have the documents destroyed as if the wedding never occurred."

She moved to head out of the cells but was stopped by you calling out her name.

"Wait, Miss Elizabeth, you're just letting me go?'

This made you suspicious, she never did anything without reasons.

"I am. I'm done with you. You're no longer of use to me."

You weren't sure why but her words cut deep. All you wanted to do was please her and make sure that she was taken care of but you knew she could take care of herself."

"Please, Miss Elizabeth. I want to continue our deal. I was happy with our arrangement."

This had seemed to please her entirely. She actually seemed to have a genuine smile.

"(y/n), you can't seriously be thinking of returning to her? She kept me in jail for months after you had completed your side of the deal."

"I-I don't care. She was nice. She took care of me if I did what she said."

"What has she done to you? I no longer see my sister. All I see is her dog. You're just a dog and that's all you'll ever be to her if you stay. Please come with me!"

He had his hand outstretched for you to take but you couldn't take it. After a few minutes, he realized that you weren't coming and left without another word.

Elizabeth was entirely pleased with herself. Her plan had worked and to further solidify that you wouldn't change your mind she decided to give you a small reward so you knew what you would get for staying with her.

After arriving at her house, she called out your name and it stopped you from heading inside your bedroom.

"(y/n), could I have a word with you? In my bedroom."

She headed towards her bedroom with you in tow.

"Is it true? Are you my dog?"

You stayed quiet as you watched her stand up from her seat and slowly walk up to you.

"Are you or are you not my dog"

All you could do was gulp as she started undressing. You let your eyes roam all over her body as each removed piece of clothing revealed more skin.

"I'm your wife, Miss. Elizabeth."

"My wife that will heel for me. My wife that will beg for me."

She was impossibly close to you and it made you want to reach over and remove the corset that stood between you and her nude body. You let your fingers trail down her arms and bit your lip when you felt how soft her skin was. A few more seconds and she took your hand to stop you from further touching her.

"I want you to take off your clothes for me."

Maybe being used wasn't too bad.

----------

Send me suggestions. Will do any female character or celebrity.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Katie McGrath

Angelina Jolie

Kara Danvers

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!