You/Sansa Stark - Knight

Summary: You were hired by the Starks to protect Sansa.

You weren't sure how you gotten to this point of your life. Your mother had died during childbirth so your father was the only that hd raised. He always believed that someone should know how to defend yourself. He was the one that taught you how to use a sword. His belief is what inspired you to go out and learn how to be a master at it.

You took odd jobs here and there to make ends meet. Most of them would just require you to protect travelers while others were simply making sure that nothing was stolen. It wasn't until Catelyn Stark got ahold of you that you managed to get a real job.

You were tasked with finding Sansa and making sure you kept her safe. A bonus would be given to you if you managed to help Sansa escape to head back to the North.

Passage was given to you and you arrived at King's Landing within a couple of day. It wasn't difficult to get a job as one of the guards for King Joffrey since everyone had heard of how well you handled the sword.

It took you almost a whole week to memorize the schedules of everyone to start your plan. You had yet to see Sansa as Jeffrey tended to avoid her for one reason or another.

After a few days, you finally had the opportunity to sneak out and head to Sansa's chambers to introduce yourself. The stories of her beauty were true but they somehow didn't do her any justice. The moment you saw her, it was like nothing else mattered. She was beautiful and you knew that you would do whatever it would take to keep her safe.

"Lady Sansa?"

She was startled by the sudden noise and turned around to see who dared enter her chambers. Sansa wasn't expecting you at all as it took her a while to respond.

"Who are you?"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), your mother hired me to get you back to her."

She didn't seem to trust your words so you pulled out what she had given you to prove to Sansa that you weren't lying.

"She said you would know what it was."

You didn't say anything else as Sansa began to cry after taking the necklace. You weren't sure what to do so you just stood there awkwardly. A few seconds later, her arms wrapped around and you felt her bury her head on your chest. Out of pure reflex, you wrapped your arms around and held her until she calmed down.

"I'm sorry, it's just been so long since I've heard anything about my family. I thought they didn't care for me."

"Nonsense. Your mother paid a huge amount to get you to safety."

She thanked you and you began to tell her in detail what your plan was. The plan was suppose to take a few nights from now when everyone had an event to attend. It helped that no one had bothered to inform her about the event so she wasn't needed

You arrived late at night to her chambers and was about to knock when she suddenly opened the door. The two of you were so close together that just a tiny inch more and your lips would meet. The two of you blushed and you cleared your throat before speaking.

"Are you ready to go?" She nodded and followed you out of the castle. You were grateful that she trusted you entirely to keep her safe and soon the two of you had managed to leave King's Landing unharmed.

It would take a while for you to get her to the a North so you decided to befriend the girl. After all, the two of you would be spending a lot of time together.

As the days progressed, both you and Sansa became extremely close. Sansa couldn't sleep without you holding her and you couldn't sleep without holding her. You tried teacher her how to defend herself but as much as she sucked at it, she still tried to learn and you loved it. She tried to teach you a few things that she had been taught but you were proven to be useless. It seemed like the two of you would be sticking to what you would know.

Finally, after a couple of weeks, you managed to arrived at Winterfell with Sansa. The guards couldn't believe that you had actually brought her back and immediately rushed you in. Word had spread quickly and everyone was waiting to greet Sansa. Catelyn pulled you aside and tried handing you your payment.

"I can't accept it. Please tell Sansa that I will come back. I need to sort out a few things."

She gave you her word and you were soon out of Winterfell with a horse and supplies to take you to your next destination. You knew Sansa would be furious with you but you couldn't stomach a goodbye with her. You would be coming back and you hoped she would forgive you for leaving like that.