You/Regina Mills - Rejection

Summary: She rejected you

AN: Suggested by: FioBlossom

Ever since you started working for the mayor, you held the biggest crush on her. She was a goddess walking within mere mortals. You just loved the outfits she would wear and even looked forward to seeing what she would wear.

It was Emma the one that had actually convinced you to ask her out. She would constantly make fun of you while the the of you would go out and patrol together about how you had the hots for the mayor. Eventually, she realized how much you liked her that she actually gave you tips on the things she liked so you could take her on the perfect date.

You went to her office after work, buying her flowers in the way as you went to go and ask her out. You made sure you well dressed and nothing in your uniform was out of place before you knocked. Hearing a faint 'come in', you stepped inside.

"Deputy (l/n), what can I do for you?"

Her eyebrows raised in question at seeing the flowers but didn't comment on it. She had seen far weirder things.

You stepped closer, handing her the flowers.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me."

She looked up and down at you and pushed the flowers back to you. You had never felt more embarrassed in your life than this moment.

"This is highly inappropriate Depute. I'm your boss. You should no better than that. Please leave my office before I change my mind about not writing you up for this."

You nodded quickly and rushed outside, wiping away the tears and throwing the flowers in the trash. You had thought that she had feelings for you but you were wrong.

"Woah. What's going on? What happened?"

Emma had been patrolling the streets when she noticed you rushing out of the building.

"She rejected me Emma. I was so stupid for even listening to you."

Emma pulled you in for a hug.

"I'll go knock some sense into her. You're fucking amazing and she's an idiot for rejecting you. Come on. Lets go drink. I'm buying of course."

Regina had been watching from her window the entire scene. She had regretted it immediately as soon as the words had spilled out of her mouth. She did like you and seeing you come in to her office with flowers made her extremely happy but she had gotten scared. There hadn't been anyone since the love of her life had been killed by her mother. Realizing the extent of her mistake, she rushed outside as best as she could in her heels to find that you had already left.

Cursing internally, she got into her car and searched for the hideous yellow buggy that Emma would drive. She sighed in relief when she noticed it on one of the only bars in town and headed inside.

"...she just pushed the flowers away and said it was inappropriate. I guess I could have picked another time but it still hurt Emma."

You were trying to drink your sadness away but you kept repeating the scene over and over again.

"You could have asked at another time Miss (l/n). I might have said yes."

"Are you here to make things even worse?"

"No, Miss (l/n). I'm here to apologize. I should have handled it much better than that. Could I talk to you privately?"

Emma placed her feet on top of her seat in the booth so Regina couldn't sit. You caught her eye doing that puppy eye thing so she would give you space. She rolled her eyes and stepped out so she could sit.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I panicked and my defense is usually to insult someone. I shouldn't have said what I did earlier. Please forgive me?"

"I'll only forgive you if you agree on one thing."

"Anything."

"Go on a date with me?"

"I would love to."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Morgana Pendragon

Katie McGrath

Lena Luthor

Chloe Decker

Kara Danvers

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!