You/Cara Delevingne - Surprise Visit

Summary: You present her with an award.

It had been almost an entire month since you've seen Cara. The two of you would constantly call or FaceTime each other but it wasn't the same. You missed getting to hold her, kiss her, cuddle with her and you just wished you would already be in her arms. 

You were in the middle of you work day when you had gotten a call from one of the award shows that Cara had mentioned that she had been nominated for. It was confusing as to why they were calling you considering that your number wasn't even in the radar for any of these events. 

"This is (y/n), right?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Oh thank god. You have no idea how hard it was to get your number without anyone finding out about the surprise we had in store."

"I'm sorry but who is calling?"

"This is Mia, from the British Fashion Awards. We had been trying to get in contact with you about wanting to present Cara with her award for Model of the Year."

You spit out your drink, managing to cover all your papers and computer with coffee.

"Model of the Year?!"

You asked, wanting to clarify that you hadn't heard wrong. Cara had mentioned about being nominated for something but she just brushed it off, saying that she wasn't going to get it. You tried telling her that she would get it but she wouldn't listen to reason. You had even told her that you wanted to accompany her to her award show but she declined, telling you that it wasn't even that important and for you not to waste your time. It hurt to hear that she didn't want you there but you didn't press any further as she had already switched subjects.

"Yes, Ms. Delevingne, is being honored at our award show and we figured it was fitting for her girlfriend to present it to her."

"But shouldn't someone with more qualifications and such present it to her?"

"We'd really like for you to present it but you can always decline if you'd like. We understand if you're busy."

"No.No. I would love to present it to her. I'll be there."

"Excellent. We'll look forward to seeing you then."

X

Days later and you had found yourself backstage, surrounded by rich and famous people. You felt so out of place and you desperately wanted to go but this was for Cara. You wanted to surprise her. 

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around as you heard your name being called, to find a woman of your same height waving you over.

"We spoke on the phone. My name is Mia. Come on. You're next."

You peeked through the curtains, gulping loudly when you noticed how full the arena was.

"Don't pay any attention to them. Focus on Cara.  I know she'll love the surprise."

You gave her a smile. Grateful that she had been with you.

"Thank you again for doing this."

"Anything for my favorite couple. The two of you are just too adorable. Now go on, it's your turn."

You took a deep breath and walked confidently across the stage. 

"I'm honored to be here. It's not everyday that I can say that I stood in front of this many successful people."

You stopped, allowing them to laugh. 

"But this is not about me, this is about the winner for model of the year. She has been working non-stop throughout the year and all her efforts had paid off. I couldn't be more prouder. This years model of the year goes to Cara Delevingne"

There were a bunch of cheering and clapping but all you could do was focus on Cara. She looked breathtaking and you couldn't keep your eyes off of her. 

Cara had been shocked. She had been sitting between her friends, waiting for the next award only to be surprised at the fact that you were the one presenting her award. She felt bad for downplaying what she had won but she had noticed you stress out about some things in your business and she figured it was just better for you to use that time to catch up. But seeing you, on stage, presenting her award, made all her feelings rush out. She made her way up to the stage, taking a deep breath as she stood in front of the mic. Before even starting, she turned around, mouthing to you 'I love you'. 'I love you too.'

"Thank you so much. This means so much to me. I can't describe exactly what I'm feeling right now other than shock over the fact that I had won. I'd like to thank each and everyone that had worked with me and dealt with me. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been standing here. Most importantly, I would like to thank my girlfriend, (y/n), for always being here for me."

She held out her hand and you walked over, taking her hand in yours as she continued. 

"I love you, (y/n)"

Cara turned around, pulling you in for a kiss as the crowd went wild. 

The two of you had been practically everyone's favorite couple. Even managing to be called a power couple. You never cared for any of those labels. 

"I love you too, (y/n)."

X

The award show had finally ended and the two of you had opted out to skip on the after parties. You insisted that the both of you should go but Cara preferred to stay inside her hotel room with you to cuddle. It had been weeks since the two of you could just lay in bed without doing anything or worrying about something. This was what being blissful was all about. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Josie Saltzman

Lena Luthor - Part 3

Cara Delevingne

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Nore West Allen

Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Sansa and Arya Stark

Hope Mikaelson

Hope Mikaelson - Part 2

Hope Mikaelson - Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!