You/Lena Luthor - Control Part 1

Summary: Tbh, not sure how to best summarize it. This just turned out to be real weird. I don't know. Let me know what you think.

You groaned loudly as you walked around the event full of rich people that didn't seem to care about others. Normally, you would be home right now, playing some dumb game but you really needed the money and you friend said they paid really good.

You fixed your tie one last time and headed outside to offer everyone a glass of champagne. A smile had become permanent and the night had gotten easier as the hours passed by.

"Excuse me?"

You turned around to find none other than Lena Luthor.

"Yes, Miss Luthor?"

She simply smiled and shook her head.

"Please, it's Lena. Hardly anyone calls me that."

You smiled and she cleared her throat as she remembered why she had called you for.

"Forgive me for being so forward but I think you are rather beautiful."

You blushed at the compliment. Everyone would always comment how hot you were and the compliments were never classy as this.

"Thank you, Lena."

"I never got your name."

"Oh. It's (y/n)"

"It's lovely to meet you (y/n). Perhaps we can get out of here. It's a drag being all around these old rich men and I need company."

A smile found it's way to your lips as you heard her explanation.

"As much as I want to. I can't. I need this job or I won't be able to make rent for next X

Without any hesitation, Lena pulled out her wallet and handed you a few hundred bills.

"Will that cover it? I'm not too familiar with how much people pay for rent. I do own my own building."

Usually, you would find this type of bragging to be irritating but you didn't seem to mind it with her.

"I can't take this Lena. It's too much and I don't want to take advantage of your kindness."

She smiled and slid the money inside your pocket.

"I insist. I have too much money to spend on myself. Let me treat you."

She grabbed the tray you were holding and handed it to another waiter.

"Come. My car is waiting."

She led you downstairs and into her car. Where the two of you drove downtown.

"Let me just fix you right up."

She pulled out your hair, made your hair a little messy, unbuttoned your suit top and loosened your tie.

"Much better. Come on. I'm buying."

Lena and you spent the rest of your night at the bar. She wouldn't let you pay any of the drinks and insisted that you use her tab. You had to admit that you liked having her pay for your stuff. It was quite fun not having to worry about how much you could spend.

The two of you could hardly walk but Lena was still the most sober out of the two of you. She called the car again and had her driver help her with you to her penthouse.