You/Piper Perabo - Film

Summary: You meet her while filming a movie with her

Suggested by: MythicalBitch20

The movie you had signed up for was meant as introduction for you fans to realize that you liked women. The entire reason that you even agreed to it was because you were tired of hiding who you were and you hated having to hide the women that you dated. You just never realized that you would have fallen in love with your costar.

Piper was just an absolute gem. You had explained to her why you had even considered taking the role and she completely understood. Being gay in Hollywood was hardly talked about and considered more of a taboo subject. It was always kept under wraps and had to kept from everyone. Thankfully, Hollywood was getting much more understanding and so this had been the perfect time for you to in a way to come out.

Each day if filming made you realize your giant crush on your costar. She was everything you ever wished on your partner and having to pretend to be the other women in the movie did not help your situation. It was especially hard when you kissed her and had to pretend like it was just another kiss for the movie. You just wished for the filming to come to an end so you wouldn't have to spend so much time with her.

Apparently with filming the movie, you also had to do interviews to promote the movie. You used that opportunity to come out and you were just happy that no one had seemed to have a problem with it. It seemed to help when Piper spoke up for you when people started saying things about you.

Piper was making it real hard to keep your crush on her on the down low but it was hard having to spend each and every day with her. You were just glad that you were a decent enough actress that no one notice that the hugs or kisses would last a little longer than intended. It was especially strange that she never mentioned anything. You just shrugged it off and figured it had to do with her being friendly.

It was finally premiere day and you were just glad that this was the last day you were going to have to pretend that you didn't have a giant crush on Piper. Hair and makeup was done and you dressed up in your dress for the carpet. 

As usual, you walked down the carpet, answering each and every question. Avoiding one's that basically hinted about some type of relationship with Piper being formed. Piper was doing the same as you. Avoiding questions that they asked about how the two might have something going on. It wasn't true but it had nothing to do with the movie so neither of you answer such questions.

The last part was walking in front of the photographers before heading inside the theater. Piper would walk first and you would follow second, you just didn't expect for her to stop at the end and walk back over to you. 

"Piper? What's goin-"

She cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a deep kiss, making the photographers snap tons of pictures of the two of you kissing. Flashes kept going even after she pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't pretend like we were just going to stay friends. I know you have feelings for me but yet you did nothing. I couldn't just let you get away. You assistant told me about your long vacation away from the country and I just knew you were running away. I needed to take my chance."

You smiled at her words and led her inside of the theater so the two of you could have some privacy.

"I should have something sooner. I was just afraid it was all in my head. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore."

The two of you sat down in the theater holding hands as you watched the movie that had gotten you both together. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Morgana Pendragon

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 2

Melissa Benoist

Bex Mander

Quinn Fabray

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!