You/Morgana Pendragon - The Return

Summary: She comes back for you 

Prompt by: FoscaCooman

You had been devastated when you found out what Merlin had done. If it hadn't been for Morgana's sister then the love of your life would have been dead already. 

After coming back from the dead, Morgana had been different. She was no longer kind or caring to the others but she was still the same to you. She still brought you flowers and came up with ridiculous date nights to surprise you with. 

During one of these, it's where she told you what her and her sister had been planning.

"We're finally going to do it. My sister has an army that will help take down Camelot."

You gave her a smile. Happy that she was getting what she deserved. Neither Uther or Arthur deserved the through. 

"I know you'll stick with me through anything but I have to ask. Will you be by my side when we storm the castle."

"You know I will Morgana. I'll follow you to the end of the world."

A couple of weeks later and her plan had been executed. It had gone so well that Morgana had taken the throne within the hour. Everything would have gone according to plan had either of you three realized that Merlin had magic that could ruin everything.

But it was too late, he used his magic to give Morgana's sister a fatal wound and it was just a matter of time before she died so Morgana teleported out of the castle without telling you.

That was the last you had heard of her. You would occasionally hear Merlin and Arthur talk about Morgana but you couldn't pay any attention to them. It still hurt being reminded of her. It's why you thought you were going crazy when you suddenly heard her voice and figure by the foot of your bed.

You pinched your arm, trying to see if it was all a dream but it wasn't. You heard a laugh that you hadn't heard in so long and you just rushed over to her. Hugging her as tightly as you could.

"Oh god. It's really you. I didn't think you would ever come back."

Morgana held you as she looked down at you.

"I love you, (y/n). I wasn't going to leave you with them. I just needed to strengthen my magic before I could come get you."

"What of your sister? Is she alright?"

"She's okay. She'll be helping us escape. I can't have Uther or Arthur be alerted of our presence. We must go. We have a schedule to keep and a couple of things to grab."

She let you go as you changed into something comfortable. Knowing that wherever you were going, it was going to be a long distance from here.

Soon after, the three of you set for Morgana's cabin to prepare for the new plan. Morgause left to give you two some privacy.

"I'm still mad at you, you know. I've been upset this whole year, thinking that what we had meant nothing to you."

"I'm sorry (y/n). I'll do anything to get you to forgive me."

You traced her arm with your fingers, biting your lip as you looked up to her.

"I can think of a few things."

You leaned in, making it seem like you were going to kiss her but stopped just a few centimeters from hers.

She pouted and you couldn't help but laugh.

"A crown will do nicely."

"As you wish My Queen."

The very next day, she gave you the crown as promised. She never did brake her promises.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Kaylee Bryant

Olivia Benson

Lucy Westenra

Lucy Lane

Olivia Benson

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Conduit

Chloe Decker  - Part 2

Melinda May

Natasha Romanoff

Wanda Maximoff

Mazikeen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!