You/Nora West Allen - Earth 1

Summary: You're there to support her 

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

You held Nora's hand as the two of you stood in front of an empty street.

"Are sure that you want to do this, Nora?"

"I am. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to (y/n)."

You brought her hand to your lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"I want to. We're in this together."

She starts running and you follow after her, making sure to hold her hand as she leads the two of you back in time. You knew that your parents would be furious if they ever learned what you were doing but it didn't matter. You loved Nora and promised to be there for her. Meeting her father was something  you needed to be there for.

Eventually, the two of you arrived at a house that you figured must have been Barry's and Iris'.

"Are you ready?"

"No. I'm nervous. I don't know what he'll be like."

"He'll be as kind as you are. You have nothing to worry about."

You knocked the door for her and gave her an innocent smile as she glared at you.

Barry came out to find the two of you standing at his door.

"Hi, can I help you?"

Nora struggles for a second to tell him exactly who she is and why she's hear but after an encouraging smile from you, she was able to spit it out. A little to quickly.

"My name is Nora West-Allen. I'm from the future. I'm your daughter from the future and I came here to save you."

"Woah. Slow down. What do you mean you're our daughter."

Iris came out as she heard the commotion. 

"Wha-Why does she look like us?"

"She's our daughter...from the future."

With that out of the way, the two of them took you to STAR Labs figuring that it would be a better place to talk about everything that was happening. 

"Okay, now please explain to us, why you're here. We know from experience. not to visit the past or change it so I have no doubt in my mind that I would have told you to never to time travel."

"You never did. You disappeared and mom disabled my mothers."

She answered bitterly. You looked towards Iris, finding that she looked a little upset to hear her future daughter talk bad about her.

You stood up, motioning for her to follow you as you let Barry and Nora talk amongst each other.

"Why does she look like she hate me?"

"She's just a little upset and having hard time understanding why you locked her powers up."

"I locked her powers up? Why?"

"I'm not quite sure. Nora never really opened up to me about it but I'm sure she'll understand that you still haven't done it and it's not really your fault."

There's suddenly some yelling and a gust of wind as a trail of red passes by you and Iris. You rush to follow it, only to find Nora locked up in a cell.

"Nora! What happened? Are you okay?"

"My father locked me up after finding out that I was working for Reverse Flash."

You were angry over the fact that he just threw his daughter in there and gripped the door handle to pull it off the hinges. 

"No! I need you to go talk to him. Make him understand that it was the only way."

You sigh after hearing her pleading and then nodded.

"I'll go talk to him."

You rushed off to the main area, only to find him and bunch of others in the room talking about what they were going to do with Nora.

"Why did you put Nora in a cell?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

"She's my girlfriend. I deserve a right to know why she's locked up. She didn't do anything."

"She did the minute that she decided to work for Reverse Flash."

"Nora didn't know he was going to manipulate her. She only did it so she could come save you!"

"You knew about her working with him and you didn't stop her?!"

He grabbed a set of cuffs and quickly locked you, only for you to break them the second he lets go.

"She had no one to help her develop her powers. Nora realized that she had made a mistake and came for you to help and the only thing you did was throw her in jail! Like if she is some kind of criminal."

Iris tugged at Barry's arm, whispering in his ear to let her go.

"I can't Iris. I can't trust her. She's working for him."

"Nora made a mistake and is here for help! Get her out or I will tear open the cell."

You threatened him, staring down at him until he gave in. You smiled as you watched him walk off and thought about how your mother, Lena would be proud of how you had handled the situation. 

As soon as Nora is released, you rush to give her the tightest hug you could ever give her

"I'll promise to keep running home to you..."

You whispered the lyrics to her before pulling back. Nora had always been the biggest fan of the song and it just felt appropriate to whisper it to her after the two of you had reunited.

"Nora, I can't blame you for what you did but you need to be more careful who you trust. I'm sorry for yelling and locking you up. I shouldn't have done that. I just panicked and I'm glad that you have someone that looks out for you."

He walks up to her, giving her a tight hug.

"You have to go back to your present. I really appreciate that you wanted to come save me but we can't change the past. What's done is done and I wish that things hadn't turn out the way they did but you can't help me."

Nora was sobbing as he continued talking. All she wanted was to have her father in her life and she couldn't leave without helping him.

"I can help you! I need to help you."

He kisses the top of her head and moves back to look down at her. 

"Iris must be worried about you, Nora. She would kill me if she ever learned that I allowed you to change the present."

Nora can't even answer as she cries. You carried Nora and nodded at him in understanding. 

'Take care of her.'

He mouthed to you as he had Cisco teleport you back to where you had come from. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Mariska Hargitay

Lena Luthor/ Alex and Kara Danvers - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 4

Cara Delevingne

Josie Saltzman

Lena Luthor - Part 3

Cara Delevingne

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Nore West Allen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!