You/Olivia Benson - Hostage

Summary: You save her 

AN: Posting one more after this because I missed two days

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

You've been transferred to Olivia's department ever since you had applied and took notice of your experience. Being an ex-marine certainly helped you climb up the rank faster and before you knew it, you were one of the detective's in Olivia's department.

You weren't sure if that was a good thing or not. You've liked Olivia for a while and had thought about asking her out but you knew she was all about protocol and the age difference didn't really help. With everything stacked against you, you figured it was just better to keep things to yourself. 

It was another day at a the office, you had arrived early due to not being able to stay at home with one of your unsolved cases when you heard about Olivia being taken hostage. You dropped everything and rushed to the scene.

You weren't suppose to be here and everyone around you knew that but it was to everyone but Olivia that you liked her so no one said a thing when you stepped inside the scene. They all filled you in on what was happened and some even offered to take you home and keep you up to date on the hostage situation.

But there was no way you were just going to go home and do nothing while Olivia was in the hands of a maniac so you stayed. 

It was close to the 24 hour mark when you decided you needed to do something. Olivia had been there too long already and from your military experience you knew if it kept going longer then it's possible the man would do something crazy to save his ass so you searched around the perimeter that had the least police officer and sneaked in. 

The scene inside was terrifying. You could see that Olivia was clearly wounded and if she didn't get any help soon, you were afraid of what the consequences would be. You sneaked around through he gates until you reached Olivia.

"Where's your gun?"

"(Y/n)? What the hell are you doing?"

You weren't sure if she was relieved or pissed off that you had gone against protocols to come to her rescue.

"I'm here to help you get out of here. Now where is it?"

"He has it as well as his gun. There's no way you'll be able to shoot him without getting hurt."

"As long as you get the help you need then I don't mind."

Yes, you were trained in the military and you had tons of experience but all that flew out the window when you called out his name. He pointed both his guns at you and shoot you just as well as you did. 

The good thing is that only one of the shots hit you while the other one miss. Your one shot was enough. It went right through his heart while his went through the opposite side of your heart. You fell down, covering the wound to stop the bleeding. 

Olivia couldn't believe what she had seen. You had military experience yet you had done one the stupidest things she had ever seen. She struggled to make her way over to you and tried to stop the bleeding as well.

"You idiot. I can't believe you refused to listen to your Captain's orders. You're not allowed to disobey this one. Stay with me. Don't you dare close your eyes."

She yelled at you while still holding on to your wound. 

But it was hard to keep them open, closing them felt so good. You just wanted to rest. 

"No. No. No! Stay with me. Come on Detective (y/l/n). I'll even go out on that date with you if you stay up. I'm not as blind as you think I am."

All you could do was smile as you heard her words. They were exactly what you had wanted to hear for so long. So you couldn't disobey your captain now. You forced your eyes to stay open to keep yourself from falling asleep.

The paramedics as well as the rest of the police officers came in to deal with the mess. You were transported to the hospital in one ambulance with Olivia accompanying you. Her injuries were minor compared to yours.

You had to go through surgery to take out the bullet but thankfully everything went well. They led you back to your room and let you rest. Telling Olivia that you would wake up soon enough. She thanked them and scooted the chair close to you.

You woke up to someone's head on your stomach. You slowly opened your eyes to find Olivia had fallen asleep sometime ago. You didn't want to wake her up but you had to change your position. The slightest movement and her eyes opened. 

"You're awake."

You nodded, giving her a smile.

"And you're here. Is it safe to assume that the date is still on?"

"Only you would think of a date after you just got shot but yes the date is still on."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Conduit

Melinda May

Natasha Romanoff

Wanda Maximoff

Mazikeen

Chloe Decker - Part 2

Daenerys Tagaryen

Melinda May

Alex Danvers

Saskia De Merindol

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!