You/Kara Danvers - Infected Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

AN: Suggested by: JennyHoneyBunny

You woke a couple of hours later to what you believed was a hospital room. It was much more louder and you could see people dressed in some type of uniform that looked a lot like a secret agent. You searched around the room to spot Lena on one of the chairs sleeping.

"Lena?"

She moved a little but didn't seem to wake up.

"Lena? Wake up!"

This startled her but it did the trick she woke up.

"(y/n), hey. How are you feeling?"

She stood up, pressing a button that you assumed called whoever was your doctor.

"Fine. I guess. What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

Suddenly, you remembering hearing Lena's words about Kara being Supergirl.

"I do. So it's true? She really is Supergirl?"

She nods slowly, hating herself for having lied to you for so long. Lena had promised Kara to keep it from you as she felt that it would keep you safe from her enemies. No one ever thought to think about keeping her safe from Kara.

"What happened to her? Is she okay? I need to go see her."

You began to get out of bed but stopped as Alex walked in with some type of clipboard.

"You should be feeling fine. Just need to keep you here to make sure nothing else is wrong."

"Alex? Where's Kara?"

There were some many questions you wanted to ask but your top priority was getting to see Kara and making sure she was okay.

"Kara is fine. I'm assuming Lena told you who Kara's alter ego is?" With your nod, she continued. "She was infected with red kryptonite. It basically lowered her inhibitions and brought out any negative things she had ever thought about."

"Can I go see her?"

Alex stayed quiet.

"Just give me a second."

She pulled Lena out of the room with her to discuss whether it was a good idea or not.

"Alex, she needs to see her. Kara is in that room still feeling guilty about what had happened. We already told her it that it wasn't actually her but she won't listen. I'm sure, (y/n), will be the only one who will get her to listen."

"Lena, Kara doesn't want for (y/n) to see her. Not after how she treated her. She thinks it's better to keep her away from her."

They were discussing what to do when they suddenly saw you changing back to your clothes and heading out of the room. 

"Where are you going? I haven't released you yet."

"No offense Alex but this is not a real hospital. You don't have any authority to keep me locked in here and I need to go see my girlfriend. Either take me to her or I'll have someone in here take me."

With no choice other than to take you, Alex led you down the hall into a room that was lit up by the lights on top of a bed that Kara was laying on. Alex stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her to give you some privacy.

"Kara?"

Kara opened her eyes to find you walking up to the bed.

"No. Don't come any closer. I don't want to hurt you."

"Kara, please. You're not going to hurt me. Alex and Lena explained what happened."

She didn't say anything as you walked up to her.

Ever since she woke up, Kara had been feeling guilty about everything. She was mean to everyone and knew that she had crossed a lot of boundaries with you. She was ashamed. Although, Alex and Lena had come in to explain and tell her that they understood, Kara felt bad. She should have talked to either on of them when she noticed something was wrong, especially as she had put you in danger. 

"Stop. You're not going to lay there and blame yourself for something that you could not control. I'm fine. You didn't hurt me."

Kara almost believed her but she noticed the marks she had left around your neck.

"That doesn't look fine to me. I did hurt you, (y/n). Look at those marks."

You blushed, raising up your shirt to cover up the marks that she had left.

"Kara, these are love bites that you so kindly decided to leave on me. They don't hurt."

"They don't?"

"Nope. In fact, I would have left some on you but I couldn't."

Kara smiled and moved a hand up to touch her neck. She sat up, moving to sit at the edge of the bed. You took that as an opportunity to stand between her legs and wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Maybe we can fix that?"

She was about to lean in to kiss you but stopped when Alex decided to barge in.

"Nu uh. I'm happy that you're no longer feeling guilty about what happened but I will not have the two of you doing that in my lab. That's why you guys have apartments."

"We weren't going to do anything!"

Alex rolled her eyes and pointed towards Kara. 

"Then tell me why my sister looks like she got caught with her hand inside the cookie jar."

You had no words. Alex was right and she seemed too happy over stopping you from doing anything. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Morgana Pendragon

Kara Danvers

Morgana Pendragon - Part 2

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Part 2

Angelina Jolie

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!