Motorbike ride.

The weeks had passed with Bella's return being a cheerful delight in both Bayla and Jacobs life. Her smile had come back brightening up the mood, but Bayla found that once Jake was no longer around the smile would fade back into a frown, and her eyes would seem to lose the light they once held.
The motorbikes were now ready to ride, thanks to the many hours Jake would spend fixing them up while both the swan sisters sat in his garage and piddled around, talking to Quil and Embry, two friends of Jakes they had met.

Bayla had been reserved and stand offish to the two strangers when they had first met, both flirty and talkative towards Bella but thanks to Embry's patience, and small quiet talks with Bayla she had opened up and begin waiting for their returns, running up to hug them both when they would walk through the door of the garage, arms open for her.

As the three exited Bella's truck Bayla could help but feel the nervousness she had about riding the motorbike, she cuddled with her hands that were tucked into the pocket of Jakes hoodie he had lent her and her feet felt heavy as they walked to the back of the truck to take the motorbikes off .
Jake looked at Bayla as he carefully lifted the motorbikes off as if they weighed nothing and sent her a small smile, knowing she didn't really want to ride.

"Bay..you can just watch if you want." Jacob said, reminding her no one would make fun of her for not riding.
Bayla met his chocolate brown eyes and shook her head in a no motion, removing her hands from the hoodie pocket and helping Jake, though she was no help at all.
"I want to" Bayla said in a whisper, so quiet Jacob almost didn't hear her if he wouldn't of been looking at her already.

As Jake sat the first bike down he looked at Bella with a wide grin, almost smirking, and got on.
"I'll teach you how to ride" Jacob said as he got comfortable and put his hands on the handle bars, going over where the break and gas was, mainly looking at Bella as she nodded her head and listened .

Jacob turned his head to Bayla who was leaning against the truck, her brown hair flowing lightly as the wind pushed it in swirls, and her emerald green eyes watching his every move .
"Bayla, wanna ride with me first?" Jacob asked, knowing there was no way she was going to drive the motorbike by herself.
Bayla gave Jake a grin and quickly hopped on the back, wrapping her small arms around his waist and pressing the side of her face against his back.

She felt her heart beating out of her chest as the adrenaline courses through her veins and she let out a nervous chuckle.
"Are you gonna go fast?" Bayla asked, her voice melodic and soft to Jacobs ears.
He chuckled as he started the motorbike up and glanced behind him, giving Bayla a reassuring smile .

"I won't go fast, just hang on" Jake said, hoping she would have fun dont was of being so scared.
As the two took off on the motorbike Bayla felt the wind pushing back her hair and the trees passed by them in swirls. She tightened her grip on Jake and let out a fit of giggles as they turned left onto a small dirt road and picked up the speed leaving a trail of dust behind them. The only sound was the roar of the motorbike and the giggles that were escaping Baylas lips, evident she was having a good time despite being scared at first.

"This is so fun!" Bayla said screaming out so Jacob could her over the loud roaring of the motorbike.
Jake let out his own laughs, proud he was able to bring the scrap metal to life and happy to show the youngest swan a good time.
As the two circled back around to Bella and the motorbike game to a stop Bella noticed her sisters wide grin that matched the joyous look in her eyes and let out a chuckle, smiling at her younger sister .

"Was it fun Bayla?" Bella asked as the two hopped off the motorbike.
Bayla nodded he'd head quickly and started giggling, making Bella automatically start smiling and letting a nod out to Jake silently thanking him for taking her with him.
"Bella it was so fun! I wanna go again!" Bayla said turning to look at Jake with pleading eyes.
Jake let out a fit of laughter as his head hung back, and Bella let out her own giggles at her sisters new found love for the thrill.

"Can I go with you bells? Can I? Please!" Bayla asked turning her heels back to Bella and bouncing up and down in excitement.
Bella nodded to the motorbike and walked over placing herself on the front and leant over to pat the backseat, looking at her sister with a smile .
"Come on" Bella said.

Bayla let out a squeal and jumped on the back, wrapping her arms around her sister and smiled as Jake came over going over the brake and gas with her once again.
The two took off at a faster speed and Bayla quickly tightened her grip on her sister, letting out a gasp in the process.
She heard Jake yell something as the motorbike began to shake, the tire spinning beneath them and before she could blink Bella and Bayla were thrown off flying into the air a few feet before landing roughly on the grass and rolling.

She felt Bella slam into her side, pushing her further to her right as her head came in contact with a rock. She felt a dull pain quickly becoming a head splitting pressure and she pressed her hand to her head where her fingertips were coated with a crimson liquid, her blood now dripping out as Jake began running towards the two of them.

Bella looked at her sister with a horror struck look and crawled over to her sister, placing her hands on both sides of her face as Jake quickly stripped off his shirt and pressed it to her bleeding head .
"Bayla are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened, I just lost control!" Bella said, the pain dripping off her voice like teardrops from a cloud.

Bayla nodded and mumbled an  "it's okay" before she met Jakes chocolate brown eyes that were filled with worry and slight anger .
"Damnit Bay" Jake mumbled while pressing the T-shirt to her head, causing her to wince at the pressure and close her eyes tightly.

"Come on, lets get you home" Jake said while scooping Bayla into his arms and walking towards Bella's truck.
"I wanna go again" Bella said, catching up to Jakes long strides.
Jake turned with Bayla still in his arms and through Bella a harsh glare, his whole body tensing up and tightening his grip on Bayla who was resting her head on his chest and pressing the shirt against her head that was now throbbing with pain.

"Are you kidding me? Forget about it Bella. We're taking Bay home, in case you forgot her heads split and we'll be lucky if Charlie doesn't kick both of our asses" Jacob said, the truth like a slap in the face to Bella who just stormed off to the truck and cranked it to life.

Bella hadn't meant to hurt her sister, and she did feel bad, but Bella wanted to ride more and the fact her little sister had to tag along and her her ruined it for her, and that left her mad, bitter, and a little jealous of the overwhelming affection Jacob showed Bayla instead of her.