Phase time

Jake, stunned by her words, shook his head and glared at her .
"She loves me Bay. You know that. I didn't ruin everything, Edward did. If he wouldn't of came back-" Jake was cut off by Baylas words, cutting him to the core.

"If Edward wouldn't of came back she would be using you just like she had back then, waiting for him, you didn't even imprint on her Jake, leave her alone. You always cause trouble with them don't you!" Bayla said.
"Hey hey, lets all calm down" Sam said stepping between the two, shocked at Baylas outbursts.
"Trouble?! I'm trying to save her! What are you trying to do besides chase Paul around because he's got you under his little spell!" Jake screamed, laughing bitterly.

Bayla couldnt ignore the feeling any longer and as the wind blew she heard the words loud and clear, from no one other than Ole Harry Clearwater.

This is your time bay leaf, accept it, it is apart of you, don't back down, show the world who you are, who you have always been

As those words rang through her ears she felt each bone in her body breaking, her small frame trembling and just Sam and Jake darted she leaped forward, only to land on four paws.
Shocked faces stared back at her, fearful faces.
"Phase and tell her to phase back. She won't listen to me right now she's to angry at you" Sam's said to Jacob, staring at the large ice white wolf with emerald green eyes, one solids gray stripe down her back she was truly the most beautiful shapeshifter he had seen.

Jake took no time in phasing and walked towards Bayla, where she curled up her snout and growled, only feeling the anger take over her body.

Bay. Come on, it's me jake. Let's stop fighting okay. Look I'm sorry, I was just mad and I didn't mean to ruin your night...I'm sorry about what I said about Paul too I didn't mean it I was just mad  [jake]

I meant everything I said. You ruined it jake. Ruined the night for me. Your always chase her around and turn her so bitter just stop hurting yourself  [bayla]

Take it back. You didn't mean it [jake]

Sam and Paul watched as the two darted towards each other, both silently fearing for Bayla.
They watched with horror struck faces as the two fought it out, each biting, scratching, there bodies tangling together as the rolled, breaking the bench, A few rocks, and cracking the trees . Bayla seemed to be faster, stronger, and surprisingly more vicious then he had ever seen and he knew, Harry had done that on purpose.
He wanted Bayla to be able to protect her self from all the evils of the world, and as Sam watched her he knew she would be able to.

Bayla pounded on top of Jacob and held him down, bearing all her weight on his stomach, and front paws on his neck, Sam watching as Jake whined and slowly started to drift off.
Paul knee he had to stop her so he quickly phased and pounded on Bayla, both rolling off into the woods and Jake got up and limped back to Sam. Once Bayla and paul stopped rolling Bayla was faced with the angered look of Paul, already in human form slipping on bottoms he had hidden behind a tree.

"You could have killed him!" Paul shouted out, not caring if she could respond or not .
"Look at you! Your..your... your like me" paul said, mostly to himself.
Bayla whined and nuzzles her face into his neck, earring a faint smile.
"You have to control you anger Bay...god I never thought I'd say that to you" Paul said almost scoffing to himself at the thought of little Bayla and her anger .

"You really do..you were so close to..bay you have to control it. Your inexperienced and that's dangerous"

The words he said caused Bayla to let out a whine and she looked down at her feet only to be met with with large white paws. She felt a tear escape and whined again, hating the danger Paul felt around her .
Paul heard her whines and sighed, running his finger through her fur and smiled softly.
"Your still my Bayla. Come on let's go to Emily's and I'll have her bring you out some clothes" Paul said.

As the two walked Bayla was surprised out how fast everything had changed. Sure she had felt off st the wedding, like her senses were telling her something was dangerous but she ignored it. She tried ignoring the anger she felt but she couldn't and know as she saws Emily's coming into view and saw Emily waiting at the treeline with some clothes, she knew nothing would ever be the same .

Emily gasped and smiled, even reaching out to touch the side of her face.
"Little bay leaf, look at you. You are so strong, and beautiful. Harry did this on purpose" Emily said with a smile.
Bayla let out a grunt and took the clothes softly in her mouth, turning around and walking behind the trees.  She thought about her human form and was surprised when she was back on her two feet, smiling at the familiar legs.

She slipped on the blue jeans and T-shirt Emily had brought her and quickly ran her fingers through her now in pony tailed hair.
She sighed softly and walked back to the tree line, happy when Paul held his hand out for her with nothing but a smile on his face.
The two joined hands and walked across the lawn, into the house where it was loud and full of laughter.
Bayla looked around and her eyes landed on Jake, he was laughing along with Embry acting as if they hadn't fought and she wondered if he was still mad at her, yet as he turned around and got up, walking past her she knew he was still in fact mad.